View Poll Results: What did you think of the new Hasbro products shown at Wizard World?

Voters
246. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like everything, it looks great!

138 56.10%
  • I like the Saga products, not the Clone Wars

72 29.27%
  • I like some, but not most

22 8.94%
  • I like the Clone Wars products, not Saga

6 2.44%
  • I don't care for any of it

8 3.25%

Hybrid View

What did you think of the new Hasbro products shown at Wizard World?

What did you think of the new Hasbro products shown at Wizard World?

From the Saga line, there was the deluxe Wampa and basic Luke Hoth, Obi-Wan Coruscant Night Club and Elan Sleazebaggano, deluxe General Rieekan, and plenty more.

From the Clone Wars line, there was swimming Kit Fisto and starfighter-piloting Saesee Tiin, deluxe Durge on speederbike and a new version of the Clonetrooper on speederbike, repackaged lightsabers, and more.

So, how does all this new Hasbro stuff look to you?
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

Wizard World

I thought all of them were pretty cool, and I can't wait to get most of them. Some I may pass on (Durge and a few other Clone Wars figures) as they do not interest me that much. The new saga figures are a must buy as some of them were not offered before.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

I was very impressed with much of what I saw, but I only plan on getting the Dlx Durge w/ bike, so I had to vote for the Saga only option. Saga looks like it's really coming around next year though, I hope the distribution problems finally are resolved by then though, the first 7 months of this year totally sucked for my collection, not 1 figure.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I want the Wampa and ice cave, and I want it NOW! I was impressed with 98% of the new items although they didn't have a catagory for that above so I went with I like everything. Ironiacally, I didn't see the new stuff until Sunday, as I spent Friday and Saturday working/volunteering at the WW con, then off to my regular job.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

I like some, but not all

Kind of hard for me to vote based on choices provided.

The only one that comes close for me is:

I like some, but not most

However, this is too harsh.

I'd rather say:

I like some, but not all.
    What am I, a Moisture Farmer, an Angry Loner or a Sith Apprentice - I can't keep up!

It all looked great. Saga, Clone Wars. I think Hasbro has finally started listening to the collectors wants and desires. Great figures commming out. They must have read the Dear Hasbro section. Now if they will just go back to neutral poses, I will do back flips.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett
    I want the Wampa and ice cave, and I want it NOW! I was impressed with 98% of the new items although they didn't have a catagory for that above so I went with I like everything. Ironiacally, I didn't see the new stuff until Sunday, as I spent Friday and Saturday working/volunteering at the WW con, then off to my regular job.
    I seen you! You were working the Paizo booth. I was going to ask if I could take your picture for the Fan's section but you looked busy working...
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

I voted that I liked Saga not Clone Wars. The Clone Wars stuff didn't impress me that as much as Rieekan & Wampa & Luke
    The website

The Wookie has no pants!

Quote Originally Posted by SirSteve
    I seen you! You were working the Paizo booth. I was going to ask if I could take your picture for the Fan's section but you looked busy working...
    SirSteve, You should have stopped by and clicked a picture. I was only voluntering, and I had many people ask if they could take my picture. If you'd like I think I have a picture of me with my Tusken Mask on standing in front of the Paizo booth that you could add. The picture is a bit grainy as it was taken on my panoramic camera. Moreover you should have introduced yourself, not that you knew who I was.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!