Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

What Niemoidian Figures are you interested in seeing?

Do you still want Lott Dodd?

How much do you want Dauldry Dofine?

Is the Controller figure important to you also? (Is that Tey-How?)

I'd like all 3 for my scenes. How about you?

Lott dod never interested me in the slightest. An ugly character with an ugly hat. But Daultay Dofine had a cool goofy look about him that I took to when i watched the movie. now when i look at pictures of him he makes me smile. So yeah, I'd buy him. Tey How is the coolest though with those funky raybans and stupid voice plus I'm terrible for buying connected things and you can't have the captain of the federation battleship without the chief pilot now can you....

I'm immediately reminding myself of the non appearance of Captain Antilles here, I should know better by now..........

But there again, I'd also take a load of the background neimoidians from Naboo for customising purposes. Just not that Lott Dod. It's a seriously scary hat....!

I love how the 2 Neimodian figures we've gotten so far look, sucks that we havent seen anymore of them since the E1 line ended.

I still want a Dauldry Dofine, a Lott Dod, and a Tey-How. Heck, I'll even take a Holo Nute Gunray and a Deluxe Nute w/ Mechano Chair. Come on Hasbro, don't short change the bad guys like ya did for years with the Imperials. Give us our Neimodians.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

You guys still want to see mor Niemodian figures?!?!?!?!?

They're an ugly bunch!

Originally posted by Darth Rage
    You guys still want to see mor Niemodian figures?!?!?!?!?
    Sure do!

Lott Dod(one 'd'),Dauldry Dofine,Tey-How,Holo Nute,Mecho chair Nute, Battle doid with mini Holo Nute and Rune, cloth versions of Nute and rune,you name it I want it!
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Cheers for GNT, we need all those figures... now Hasbro, chop chop. We want the bad guys, lay off rebels for a bit and give us our Neimodians and our Imperials.

Heh, GNT actually happened to remeber one I forgot, yep we need a new OOM-9 w/ Holo Nute and Rune.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Originally posted by JarJarBinks

I still want a Dauldry Dofine, a Lott Dod, and a Tey-How. Heck, I'll even take a Holo Nute Gunray and a Deluxe Nute w/ Mechano Chair.

I'm with JarJar on all but the hologram Nute Gunray. Personally I have no use for the hologram figures (though ironically I have one of the hologram Darth Mauls).

I think that Lott Dodd was great and the fact that they scupted the hat as a separate piece made the potential figure so much the better. Bring on Tey-How and Daultry Dofine and I will be a happy man. If pushing for more of these guys, why not those ghostly white ones in the background?
    "Does the name "Dingo" mean anything to you?" - Jedi Boulton to DingoDad at the October Dallas ComiCon.

Where did you see a prototype of Lott Dod? Or where was it confirmed his hat was a separate piece?

That's very cool if we're going to see it eventually, JediCole. I sure hope so.

Love those green guys...

I say release them! (that way we can be spared more Obi-Wan and Darth Mauls that we don't need). Rune and Nute need a couple of buddies to talk to. Lott Dodd had a really cool removable hat too!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Bring on the Neimodians!

I'd buy a lott dodd and a Tey-How. Even a generic Neimodian would be cool.

What I would really like to see are senate floating pods. That would be a cool accesory. Have it be a mini-playset of 3 of the pods that attach to a base. "Recreate your own pointless senatorial squabbles in the comfort of your own home."
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."