Organna Character

I saw a fig named Senator Organna (Like Leia Organna). He looked like Jimmy Smits from NYPD Blue who was in EpII.
    Is this fig. that character from EpII? If so, I'm glad he's a good guy. I heard he was to have a bigger role in EpIII and with this name I can imagine why.
    What do you all know about this character?

Yes, indeed. It's a figure of Bail Organa. Leia's adoptive father. As for info about the character, always go to the official site.

http://starwars.com/databank/charact...ana/index.html

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Yeah, I am glad as well that they made him. I am also looking foward to see him in EPIII.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Thanks for confirming Bail's ID. JarJar. I rarely go to the official site because SSG seems to be more update than they are. But, this infor from their site is very good. Now I have a new resource.

Seems weird to me that after all these years waiting to find out what Bail looks like suddenly he's such a big player in the saga and we get this figure now and there'll be a second one presumably from episode 3.
    I can remember way back when gazing at the discarded production art of Alderaan and dreaming of the city all white and glistening sat on the edge of the grass plains and a sort of idyllic life going on there. And since they used the concepts for Alderaan for Bespin and Naboo we'll end up with something brand new in ep3. But this Bail Organa figure is just great. It's a really nice sculpt, not so hot front on but profile view it IS Jimmy Smits.
    I've significantly cut back on my star wars toys spending but there are a few items I'm itching to buy and this Bail Organa figure is top of my list. I've been a fan of the unseen Bail Organa and Alderaan since I first saw Star Wars the original cut as a kid, Now we have a 'live' Bail Organa it's great!

Yeah i know it's a biyt weird being a fan of something you've never seen but people have never seen Atlantis and they're still fans of that. This isn't any different really.

Nah it's not weird, Jargo.
    If anything, it's weird that you are even able to embrace the "live" Bail since you had so many years to build up your own idea.

As for the figure itself, I am so excited about it and I can't wait to get him! You know, I complained for about a year that they didn't make him right away but the more I think about it . . . they probably would have screwed him up last year so I don't mind the wait anymore!

If they'd gone with Adrian Dunbar as bail Organa I'd have been upset, I always imagined Bail to be strong and swarthy looking. Noble and proud with a hint of a fiery temper in there. Adrian Dunbar just looked like an ineffectual potato. Jimmy Smits is perfect as Bail. I've always liked him as an actor but I can easily forget he's been in other things because he seems to suit being Bail so well it's almost like George had him in mind for the role all those years ago. Wonder if there's a Mrs. Bail Organa? I bet a guy like Bail has a real hottie for a wife. Classy bird like. Glamorous and all that stuff.

Wow Jargo, if Adrian Dunbar comes across as a potato, maybe he WOULD have actually been the better choice to play Natalie Portman's daughter's foster father?

I like Jimmy in the role, too and he certainly feels like a natural to me, as well. I grew up watching him on L.A. Law so I've been a fan for over half my life.