Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Do you dislike all Gungans, or just Jar Jar?

It's a simple question, for those of you who have been accused of "hating gungans" due to your comments and/or feelings about Episode I, is this blanket statement accurate or is Jar Jar binks the main target of your displeasure?

I know for myself, who has been called a "gungan hater" a few times, it's totally untrue - I even like Tarpals and Boss Nass - but I do still have a beef with the character of Jar Jar as an individual.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I think Darth Sidious said it best: "Wipe them out. All of them!"

Just kidding! I don't have a prob w/ either the individual or the species.
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

I hate all Gungans, save for Boss Nass. That race should have stayed locked in George Lucas' imagination.
    Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter.

The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.
    ~SK

Darth Shifty, but why do you hate them? Please give a reason so that i may better understand what it is about them that you dislike.

I dont have a problem with them as a race. I think they are neat looking and different to compared to other races in the Star Wars galaxy.
    I think the dislike of them comes from Jar Jar being their main representative and most people not liking him. I dont think Jar Jar was a bad character, but he was too annoying.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

I like Jar Jar and the gungans.

My only complaint about Jar Jar is the "How wude" every 5 seconds.

My wife thought it was cute, heck, Jar Jar was her favorite part of Ep1.

I guess GL watched a lot of Full House with his kids.
    Shop at the SOFA-KING Big Sofa Store

Where the sofas are SOFA-KING big!

Just Jar Jar, the other Gungans seemed to have some intelligence.

I like them all. Jar Jar does get annoying sometimes, but it's not too bad. He's even funny, most of the time.

I just hope they take out the farting eopie for the archival edition.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Never used to like they guy, but he's kinda grown on me . Jar Jar's great !

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

Not all. Tarpals was pretty cool. Jar Jar was alot better in AOTC.

each film has seemed to have an object of hatred. many hated 3po in ANH, the ewoks in ROTJ, then comes jar jar. i don't mind him or the gungans. i can't stand Boss Nass though. what a waste of screen time.