Some help for those that may need it.

Not sure if everyone is caught up to date on SAGA figures, but Newforce has the Luke/Vader/Snowtrooper case IN STOCK for $58.99 plus $7 shipping. That breaks down to $5.50 per figure.
    This should be the case with the GREEN Boba Fett, and WRONG hand Luke Throne Room.

Check it out if interested.

http://newforcecomics.com/Merchant2/...ory_Code=SWS3F

edit: Almost forgot to add...this is the OPENER case...although the opener cases I've bought from them haven't been too beat up.
    Shop at the SOFA-KING Big Sofa Store

Where the sofas are SOFA-KING big!

Does anybody here order cases as opposed to buying individual figures? I suppose it could be easier to fill out your collection that way.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Quote Originally Posted by kool-aid killer
    Does anybody here order cases as opposed to buying individual figures? I suppose it could be easier to fill out your collection that way.
    I have recently started ordering my figures by the case. I haven't found that much new on the pegs at retail, or I get to the store to find only one or two new figures. I should be getting my first case from EE sometime this week. I have to watch my spending though as I am having another figure made of myself in my Tusken outfit, and it's a bit on the pricey side for a figure.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

I have ordered by the case from KebCo and EE and been very happy with that option especially since the cases are usually repackaged in another box to minimize damage.
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!