Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Well the old address aint workin no more. Are you sure the site has a new address, and has not just shut down?

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

I think this is the new address:

http://porkins.home.insightbb.com/Depository/
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

http://red6.tk/

That is what I have listed. I tried it and it seemed to be working.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Oy! I didn't know some of the names of some Jabba's Palace people, and I needed them for my thread in the Dear Hasbro section. Thanks!

I gathered it worked for you then. Good for you.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Cool site! I never looked at that site before and its neat! Thanks for losing the address JabbaJohnL! haha!
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

Yes, and thanks for the updated link kidhuman!!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett
    Yes, and thanks for the updated link kidhuman!!

Not a problem. Glad to help out. Now just dont beat me with the stick.