Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

yestertoys question

how "non-mint" are the "non-mint" figures from yestertoys? i thought about ordering some to fill holes, but i was wondering if non mint meant that they were crushed or if they just had minor dings? if anyone has ordered from them, please let me know.
    "For I am Palpatine, king of all I see,
    but I don't see enough
    that's the problem with me."

NON-Mint at yestertoys is: It will have dings.But the figure is still good.Some time they put "Opener" in the detail if it's that bad.I hope this helped.

-CTM-
    Signature Disabled

There's an old thread about this. But anyway, their non-mint figures are nearly perfect, just maybe a small crease in the card or a ding in the bubble. Great for openers.

I ordered several non-mint items from them and they were nearly perfect, with just a few minor blemishes. Some were Tri-Logo, though. So if you open your toys, or a few minor imperfections won't bother you, go for it.
    Who's scruffy-lookin'?

My Collection

I have ordered non-mint, case packed and vehicles from Yestertoys.

I have usually had no issue with the packaging but I have occasionally had yestertoys package alot of items into one box and got a few crushed items upon opening.

I open my figures from there since I am army building for three dioramas....(Rebel & Imperial Hangar scenes and Geonosis Battle)..
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

yeah all of the Non-Mints are great looking, unlike the fan club were they could be severly crushed
    Yuuzhan Vong Figure Petition

The Otters are attacking the Crab party!

Got my order today...one week later...2 saga x wings, three POTJ imperial officers and a POTJ Eeth Koth....all non mint...

The X wings and the imp officers are in great shape but Eeth Koth took a hit during transit.....but I will be opening them all....after my room is built for my SW dioramas...
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

Anybody know about what kind of methods of payments you can use at yestertoys? I couldn't find anything on it. Do they accept money orders?

I've ordered from yestertoys on several occasions. The Ep. 1 Gungan ammo carts were a little more dinged and dented than I would have linked but for the price I paid, I really can't complain.

I just put in an order on monday for some tie bombers and saga x-wings. With the price they are at, it is just too good to pass up. Everything I ordered was "non-mint" so we will see what that means. However, I have ordered non-mint stuff from them before and I have never had a complaint.

Darth Ravenger, I don't know what kind of other payments they take. Usually I have just used a debit or credit card. But if you go through in order and get up to the payment part, it will tell you what kind of options you have. Usually there will be several options under payment methods.
    "Not again, Obi Wan is going to kill me."