Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question about TRU's pre-orders

Does anyone know if your credit card is charged when you PLACE the order for pre-order items or when it's SHIPPED? I just pre-ordered some of the new stuff posted and it gave me every indication that the card was charged right then and there.

I don't particularly dig that idea, if that's the way it's going to go down. It seems to me to make more sense to wait at least until the items are on-hand.

Anyone know the particulars to this?

Thanks!

J

It probably confirmed your CC information but they will not charge until it ships out.....

Wooo

Jedi Council in one swoop
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

Cool. Let's hope that's the way it works.

Anyone know of any TRU/Amazon coupons to help out the folks who order?

J

I'm not ordering this one since the Imperial Forces and Ultimate Bounty sets are so readily available here in the Cleveland/Akron area. I'm looking forward to this one well.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

They shouldn't charge you until, the item ships. When you buy something in stock from them, they don't charge your card, until they ship it, so I don't see why they'd be any different for pre-ordered stuff.
    The website

The Wookie has no pants!

Got my Ultimate Bounty set today and it arrived in great condition. I paid $4.88 for regular shipping. It arrived via UPS 2 days after I placed the order. Not too shabby....

J

Did you pre-order the screen scenes JangoFart?

I preordered the scenes also and will keep everyone updated. .....and I also ordered the A Wing from Target.
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

No, I didn't order the screen scenes. I wanted to, but I've bought so much crap offa eBay lately that the wife would have rubbed me out if I spent any more money on my addiction this month

I'll have to wait until next month....

J

Your credit card is NOT CHARGED until the item ships.

Thank God for pre-orders!