Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2004 Figures?

2004 Figures?

Does anyone have a list of figures that have been officially announced for 2004?

Thanks in advance.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue II
    Does anyone have a list of figures that have been officially announced for 2004?

Thanks in advance.
    Here's what we have so far. Some of these may show in late 2003.

Basic Figures:
    Luke Skywalker - Jabba’s Palace
    Captain Antilles (Fans’ Choice #5)
    Dengar (With Backpack)
    Imperial Dignitary 2
    General Dodonna (Fans’ Choice #5)
    Rapertunnie
    R-3PO - Hoth
    R2-D2 with Drink Tray
    R1-G4
    Hoth trooper - Hoth
    Luke Skywalker - Wampa Cave
    Obi-Wan - Coruscant Outlander Club
    Ayy Vida - Coruscant Outlander Club
    Elan Sleazebaggango - Coruscant Outlander Club

Deluxe Figures:
    Wampa w/ Wampa Cave
    General Riekeen w/ Hoth Radar Screen
    Jabba the Hutt w/ Dias
    C-3PO w/ Escape Pod

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Sounds so cool. I still hope we get some more Jedi from the arena from AOTC.

JJB what happened to Master Splinter?

Quote Originally Posted by WookieWarrior
    JJB what happened to Master Splinter?
    In the regular Mirage Universe, he died from an apperant heart attack. Check out the following thread for the info, and for comic scans.

http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums...ad.php?t=19866

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Quote Originally Posted by JarJarBinks
    Here's what we have so far. Some of these may show in late 2003.

Basic Figures:
    Luke Skywalker - Jabba’s Palace
    Captain Antilles (Fans’ Choice #5)
    Dengar (With Backpack)
    Imperial Dignitary 2
    General Dodonna (Fans’ Choice #5)
    Rapertunnie
    R-3PO - Hoth
    R2-D2 with Drink Tray
    R1-G4
    Hoth trooper - Hoth
    Luke Skywalker - Wampa Cave
    Obi-Wan - Coruscant Outlander Club
    Ayy Vida - Coruscant Outlander Club
    Elan Sleazebaggango - Coruscant Outlander Club

Deluxe Figures:
    Wampa w/ Wampa Cave
    General Riekeen w/ Hoth Radar Screen
    Jabba the Hutt w/ Dias
    C-3PO w/ Escape Pod

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

'drools'

WOWSA, I must be dreaming. General Riekeen has been at the top of my want list for years! Everything sounds great to Kafos.

Im really looking forward to all the figures coming out, as I have with most all star wars figures to come out. Long live the Star Wars line!

(I had to say that once )
    "No fate but what we make."

The Jabbas Palace Luke Really caught my eye, the photo of him, both actual photo and the plot drawings of him, looked awsome.Im also excited about the Hoth Luke, I remember when the first one came out, I was really excited to get him. But yeah, 2004 looks promising. REDEMPTION FOR HASBRO!! ....or at least it seems that way....

In the future, I think that we'll look back fondly on late-2003 and 2004 as one of the great times to be a Star Wars collector. Assuming all or most that was shown gets created and gets to the masses, this is sure to be one of the high points of this hobby. I can't think of another time where so many great, fan-pleasing items were getting produced. I'm quite stoked about the Clone Wars and Saga lines and looking forward to each new item in a way I don't remember being.

But, maybe it's just me.....

J

It's very apparent that Hasbro changes their focus in the off-movie years to please the collectors. Look at POTJ leading up to EpII, most of that was for us. For 2002 they used the movie's momentum to sell a bunch of kid-oriented stuff, the action features, etc. Now the kids don't care anymore, so they get back to what we want. That being said, this next year's worth of stuff looks every bit as good as what we got during POTJ, and that's saying an awful lot. I hope the real figures are as good as what we've seen, and aren't too hard to get.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Assuming that I ever actually find any of the proposed 2004 figures at retail, yes, it will be a great time to be collecting Star Wars figures! However, I'm still looking for stuff released this year, and only just this past weekend completed the 2002 basic figure line (the ever-elusive "Ephant Mon"). I'm still looking for the Yoda w/ Super Battle Droid deluxe set! Maybe that's a deluxe set Hasbro can rehash in the new packaging, or in 2004? For that matter, they should feel free to rehash all of the following figures: R2-B1 & Swimming Jar Jar from Episode I; Bo Shek from POTJ; and R2-D2 w/ Hologram Princess Leia from POTF2!

Frankly, unless I see 2003 figures at retail and soon, I won't be bothering with 2004 ones!
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]"Bring me kittens and puppies to strangle ... I'm fresh out of Imperial officers!"[/FONT]