Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lando In My Pants
    I'd be interested.....but San Diego is sooooo far from Georgia. If it was a more central location in the middle of the country, I would love to, and definately would attend. But I couldn't make it to San Diego, even if DNA is there.

You can stay with me!! Sooooo, wouldn't it be worth the trip then I ask you??

I think that once attended all of you "eastern folk" would come back year after year for this convention because it is so much fun!!

Kidhuman...WHAT is Chitown??

GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

I would LOVE to.....as San Diego is beautiful. (I did live in Cali for a short time. Irvine, Fullerton.)

But the cost and time it would take me to drive or fly is what would kill me. I would fall into the "double seat" rule if I flew, because I am a big boy! The cost of driving there and back, or the cost of two round trip tickets from Atlanta to Cali would be outrageous, even for you Deoxy!

(psst....but you can still keep sending me naked pictures, my wife will never kno.....*Thud* OUCH!!!!....nevermind.... )
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

We can always do both SDCC and C3.

I will need at least 30 people to show up if I am to reserve a place....
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

Quote Originally Posted by Deoxyribonucleic
    Kidhuman...WHAT is Chitown??

"Chi"-cago is my kind of "town".

Sinatra sang about it, gangsters roamed the streets, Capone ran the town and we could all get to be on Jerry Springer or something. Chicago is much more fun.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I would love to go, but don't think making it to SD is that realistic for me. Sign me up for C3 though!
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

Have DNA, will travel.

Seriously though, I'm really hoping to make a run to C3 (PLEASE be in Indiana, PLEASE be in Indiana ) if only to meet those 2 crazy Georgians.

Hell yeah, I'd toast a bunch of you freaks in Chitown '04 or Celebration III '05 but I'll have to sit out San Diego.

Good luck in getting this project off the ground!

I can't believe I didn't see SirSteve in chicago 2 weeks ago.

I'd be more likely to make SD, as Im on the west coast. I could likely convince Jodi, she has family near LA, and we've been hankering to get back down there for another visit. I've always wanted to hit that show, better start saving the $ now!
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Hell, let's just do it at Reason's house . . . tell Jodi there are dozens and dozens of 'net nerds coming over and see what she says.

It's ON!!!!

Can't wait to see you.... BYOB............
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

sounds like great idea steve.

how about doing it a comic con in san diego, and at star wars weekend in orlando?

that would help with the east coasters!
    0 /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~~~
    what's so funny 'bout peace love and understanding