Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Anyone get the latest issue of the Insider with pics of the new Jabba?

I heard he would be in the new issue and it was reported that someone on the SSG staff got it, but a pic was never posted. Is it because of the copy right law? At least tell us about?
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL
    The issue arriving now is #70. Jabba will be in #71, unfortunately.
    Crap, I heard wrong. Well I bet we will see him before issue #71 on line.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

One NICE thing they reported, however, is that Hasbro will be releasing a super-articulated Clone Trooper later this year or early next year.

Sadly, I just saw the Clone Wars Value packs. They have the commander and lieutenant as well as a grunt packed in as a bonus figure to a primary figure of Anakin, Yoda or the ARC Trooper. Those are supposed to be exclusives but to whom they are going I haven't a clue.

*shrug*

I'll probably pass on these but will definitely get a few of the super-articulated ones.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Quote Originally Posted by JEDIpartnr
    One NICE thing they reported, however, is that Hasbro will be releasing a super-articulated Clone Trooper later this year or early next year.

Sadly, I just saw the Clone Wars Value packs. They have the commander and lieutenant as well as a grunt packed in as a bonus figure to a primary figure of Anakin, Yoda or the ARC Trooper. Those are supposed to be exclusives but to whom they are going I haven't a clue.

*shrug*

I'll probably pass on these but will definitely get a few of the super-articulated ones.

Where did you see these JEDIpartnr?

I have a feeling the value packs (which are re-released first issue red clonetrooper w/ cannon) are the super articulated version. I thought it was odd that hasbro would make a new figure but this is obviously their answer. Shove out the original saga clonetrooper with rank colours. Don't think we'll be seeing anymore clonetroopers after these for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by EMPEROR JARGO
    I have a feeling the value packs (which are re-released first issue red clonetrooper w/ cannon) are the super articulated version. I thought it was odd that hasbro would make a new figure but this is obviously their answer. Shove out the original saga clonetrooper with rank colours. Don't think we'll be seeing anymore clonetroopers after these for a long time.
    Found them, not very impressive though.

Thanks EJ
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

With these value packs being posted before the sale of the new figures I might just wait to buy these so I've got a variety of Clone troopers!

Actually... these were also posted on the front page of SSG...
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Um, erm, yeah, that's wot i ment too say, darn typo. Neva woz mutch gud att spolling....