Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Talking Hyperspace: Pablo Hidalgo Chat Tonight!

Pablo Hidalgo, the guy directing the webcam, and the writer of the Set Diaries, will be in the StarWars.com forums tonight talking to the fans. And he has agreed to do this every week as possible .

Tonight's chat will take place at 3:30 pm Pacific time, 6:30 pm Eastern time, 11.30 om Great Britain time, and 8:30 am (Friday) Sydney time. At last I won't have to stay up too late !!!

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

Angry

I really hate the idea of him being on every week. Maybe once, or twice. However, we already have his set diary why do we need a chat. I bet this has to do with the Rick McPrick chat. I bet they just don't wnat any more spoilers coming out. Now this sucks the big one. I'm not very happy about this move.
    Come vote in my Best Figure thread this Preview Month.

It doesn't really affect anyone by him being on every week. It doesn't mean noone else is coming on. I know Ewan McGregor is scheduled soon. We're not going to miss out on any more info by him coming on every week. Plus there is plenty of Episode III info we can ask him about, as he's been at every part of the production .

PENDO!
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

Here's a round up of what was revealed:

- Palpatine has some great dialogue in the movie.
    - Obi-Wan and Anakin have constucted new lightsabers since Episode II, but we have seen them before. Anakin will have a blue blade, but Vader's will be red.
    - Someone says "I have a bad feeling about this."
    - Vader is the most deadly character.
    - No Jawas in Episode III.
    - Dather Vader will NOT be CGI in the movie (I can sleep tonight now )
    - Chewbacca is identified by name.

Well that's me off to bed . Another enjoyable chat .

PENDO!
    My DVD Collection

How long will Vader be in the film, if he is the most deadly? Hopefully he kills Mace Windu. At least Durge, who is more deadly than anyone, won't be in this film.

When Ewan talks, in the unlikely event you can get some questions in, could you ask what the hell do they need a wax double for?

Never took part in last night's chat. I was tired, couldn't be bothered, and there weren't any more questions I could think of asking, but anyways, here's a round up of the night:
    - There are no Bothans in Ep3.
    - No Jabba.
    - Rodians are in the movie.
    - Dar Wac makes a return.
    - Refused to disguss any returning Bounty Hunters.
    - The EU Character is not the only EU element we will see.
    - There is an exchange of dialogue between Ewan McGregor and Tem Morrison.
    - The character who has "a bad feeling about this" has never said it before in a previous Star Wars Movie.
    - 2 sunsets will take place in the movie.
    - Naboo does not get destroyed.
    - Tears are shed.

A very cool evening, now I'm sorry I missed it .

PENDO!
    My DVD Collection

Yoda's going to say "I've got a bad feeling about this"....i know it

On a more serious note....I wonder if we can't tie Mace Windu's "blaze of glory" exit to this Vader being "the deadliest character"

Perhaps a group of lesser jedi confront vader, headed by windu, while allowing Obi, Padme, and Yoda to escape certain death/ capture. We'd have a great scene with Vader slicing the hell out of lesser jedi, and then finally dispatching Windu after a tough duel....or perhaps windu even gives himself to the force......

Ofcourse.........it still needs to be left unclear that "vader" is Anakin......

Very cool, thanks Pendo!
    Hopefully the EU element will be Anakin's starfighter, but not those stupid costumes like Yoda's.
    By two sunsets, did he mean Tatooine, final scene?
    The Ewan-Tem/Obi-Wan-clone discussion will be very weird!!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Overlord Returns
    Yoda's going to say "I've got a bad feeling about this"....i know it
    "A bad feeling about this, I have" .

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL
    By two sunsets, did he mean Tatooine, final scene?
    He didn't give any specific locations, just that there would be two sunsets. But I see what you mean, two suns - two sunsets, which may be cool to see but I think he did mean two different locations, but one may still be Tatooine but counting both suns as one setting.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL
    The Ewan-Tem/Obi-Wan-clone discussion will be very weird!!!
    I hope it's as tense as their discussion on Kamino in Episode III .

PENDO!
    My DVD Collection

Who are Dar Wac and Tem Morrison?
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".