Thread: Boba Fett

Boba Fett

What do you think Boba Fett will do in Episode III?

I hope he kills Mace, but I don't think he'd win a fight against him. Anakin should disable Mace and leave him for Boba to finish off. Mace could disappear for Boba to claim he disintegrated. I'd also like to see Boba hunt some Wookies to explain the braids draped over his shoulder .

I also hope Boba is wearing his famous armour, so he is instantly recognised in ANH when we walks on screen .

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

I agree with him offing Mace, either while Mace is distracted with fighting Anakin or while he's injured. As for the scalps on his shoulder, those have been confirmed in the more recent sources to be Padawan braids, and not braided Wookie scalps. As for wearing the armor, I don't think so. After all, he'd only be 13-14 years old.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Last edited by Beast; 08-21-2003 at 02:57 PM.
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Boba killing Mace would be the obvious end for master Windu IMO but that would hardly be a glorious death if Anakin disabled him first. I think Mace will go out with more of a bang like Sam Jackson expressed an interest in when questioned in a past interview.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

Boba Fett has got to kill Mace. If he doesnt I will feel ripped off. He saw him kill his dad. He knows what he has to do.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Although I want to see Boba in the next film I have to agree with Jar Jar, he's too young, and we probably won't see him.
    After 11 months The BEST/WORST figure poll is still going strong.

maybe his growth will accelerate for some reason. either he altered his metabolism to be like the other clones or the process hasn't got all the kinks worked out of it yet -- so he'll be looking about 25ish in E3. It is highly unlikely, but would be cool to see him take out Mace.
    If his growth was accelerated it would mean he was an old man by the time ROTJ rolled around and so explain his easy death and subpar fighting skills.

Good point, we don't know if the growth method used by the cloners doesn't accelerate his growth. Or do we? Did they happen to mention something about that when Obi Wan visited the planet?
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

Quote Originally Posted by Exhaust Port
    Good point, we don't know if the growth method used by the cloners doesn't accelerate his growth. Or do we? Did they happen to mention something about that when Obi Wan visited the planet?

He's suppose to be an unaltered clone which means he's suppose to age at a normal rate.

Quote Originally Posted by hamsterboy
    He's suppose to be an unaltered clone which means he's suppose to age at a normal rate.
    The only payment he asked for was an unaltered clone to raise as his son. Boba Fett willgrow normally. SO he will be about 40(I guess) by the time ROTJ comes around. He should be about 14 or 15 by the time EpIII comes around.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten