Lightsaber re-packs are out

Found Yoda, Anakin, Dooku, and Obi-Wan sabers at Target yesterday in Clone Wars packaging. I personally couldn't care less, but for those who are into variant packaging, I thought you'd be interested. IMO, these won't be too hard to find.

Interesting...that makes THREE package variants for the Yoda lightsaber. I saw the new Vader, Luke, and Yoda lightsabers at Wal Mart yesterday...all repacked. So Yoda has three variants...1. regular saga 2. new "gold" saga 3. clone wars. Weird. What is Hasbro thinking? Oh well, thought I would let everyone know.
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

I also saw some of the Clone Wars sabers at Target. Oh well, since the line is apparently dependent on lightsabers, they have to keep repacking them.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Yep.....we collectors don't need the new figures. The lightsabres will do just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarthVader
    Interesting...that makes THREE package variants for the Yoda lightsaber. I saw the new Vader, Luke, and Yoda lightsabers at Wal Mart yesterday...all repacked. So Yoda has three variants...1. regular saga 2. new "gold" saga 3. clone wars. Weird. What is Hasbro thinking? Oh well, thought I would let everyone know.
    Actually, there is a fourth variation now. It is possibly a Wal-Mart exclusive and designed to hang the lightsabers on the pegs. It's the same as the gold version but certain elements are turned on their side so that they are right side up when hanging vertically. Yoda, Luke, and Vader are all like this.
    "The boy you trained, gone he is...consumed by Darth Vader." - Yoda, Revenge of the Sith

Yodasnews Review Archive: http://www.kid4life.com/yoda2/figurereviews06.htm