Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Fly the X-Wing to Dagobah Set?!?!?

http://pub180.ezboard.com/fthefbtbco...tart=1&stop=20

Anyone heard anything else about this? Seen any pics?

It sounds like this has caught most everybody by surprise. I guess I'll just keep my eyes pealed for the fall catalog, which should be coming pretty soon.
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"
    Mace Windu - Episode 2.5: Sith on a Plane

Last edited by Battle Droid; 08-23-2003 at 06:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Battle Droid
    Whoa! Wicked, any price put on this one yet? I'm guessing around the $50 to $70 price range. So many SW legos, so little cash!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

That looks pretty neat, looks like the underside hatch is in place now, as well as a retractable landing foot, landing lights, and more accurate nose. The engines look a little light, so I probably will combine parts from the 1st X-wing (which i just happen to have an extra of in the form of a custom B-wing) with this set, but it'll be worth it.

Yoda's hut looks kinda neat too, I hope it opens up.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

A slick idea, but is the X-Wing really that different from the original set, other than the dripping vine pieces I mean? How much was the original X-Wing set? This one shouldn't be much more than that one because the hut will have more pieces than the hovertram that came with the original X-Wing.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

The original X-wing is supremely different, the whole fuselage looks different here from nose to the very end. The only thing that looks the same is the cockpit. Even the cannons are better. On the original, everything from the cockpit forward is in a straight line, here it's tapered in. Everything behind the cockpit was a hole for R2 and a box for storage, this one has the hole but the detail behind it looks much different and not storage.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Count me in. This looks like a great set. Finaly will get an x-wing with the bonus of some Degobah action.

I'll miss the storage in the front that the older X-wing had. That was a neat place to put his saber, gun etc.

This just showed up on Lego's Shop at Home site for pre order and with a few more pictures. The price is $49.99.
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"
    Mace Windu - Episode 2.5: Sith on a Plane