Multiple Finds - Northeastern PA

Toys R Us - Wilkes-Barre

Ultimate Bounty 4-Pack - 5 left @ $19.99
    Clone Wars Republic Gunship - 6 left @ $29.99
    LEGO mini-sets Wave 2 - not sure what all is left

Wal-Mart - Wilkes-Barre

LEGO Hailfire Droid - several left @ $48.88
    Yoda "Gold" version saber - 2 left @ $19.97
    Luke "Gold" version saber - 3 left @ $19.97 (3rd one is on top of the shelves)
    Vader "Gold" version saber - 1 left @ $19.97

Hope this helps!!
    "The boy you trained, gone he is...consumed by Darth Vader." - Yoda, Revenge of the Sith

Yodasnews Review Archive: http://www.kid4life.com/yoda2/figurereviews06.htm

Toys R Us - Dickson City

Geonosian War Chamber #1 - 4 left @ $21.99 each
    Jedi High Council #1 - 5 left @ $21.99 each

Target - Dickson City

Anakin Secret Ceremony and Mace Windu "Total Control" - 1 each
    "The boy you trained, gone he is...consumed by Darth Vader." - Yoda, Revenge of the Sith

This reflects the last couple of days of finds and therefore some of this stuff might be gone already

K-Mart - Birney Ave. (Moosic) and Pittston Bypass

CW Durge w/ Speeder
    CW Clonetrooper w/ Speeder
    Clonetrooper Army (Red)

Toys R Us - Wilkes-Barre

Several cases of Clone Wars Basic Figures (Anakin, ARC, Yoda)
    Hailfire Droids
    Geonosian Starfighters

Wal-Mart - Pittston

Several early 2003 figures

Wal-Mart, Wilkes-Barre
    Ultra Assortment 1 (2 sets remaining @ $9.96 each)

K-Mart, Wilkes-Barre and Edwardsville
    CW Wave 2 figures (entire wave between the two stores)

Here's what's at the Wilkes-Barre TRU as of 1/11/04:

Ultra Assortment Wave 1 @ $10.99 each

Han Solo Unleashed (4-5 total) @ $14.99 each

Luke Skywalker (Hoth Attack)
    Imperial Dignitary Kren Blista-Vanee
    Ach-Med Beq (sp?)
    Hoth Rebel Soldier

It's good to see the posts. I used to live in the WB-Scranton area and still go on toy runs when I get up that way. I'm down in the Williamsport area now and boy, it is slim pickins here. I could make a toy run from State College all the way through Bloomsburg and go up to Clarks Summit if I wanted to. It's just not that much fun with the recent drought in new findings. Granted, it's better than early and mid 2003 when hardly anything showed up, but the post-holiday let down seems to have hit like the wind chill. BTW, does TRU in WB and Walmart in WB-Pittston still put new stuff regularly? I'd guess not, since distribution here is so spotty. I'd be interested to see if Thurs-Fri are still the good days to go out...

Also, with Target on the scene, that's gotta make an impact on the amount of new stuff in the area. At least, one would hope...

I found Jedi Luke and R1G4 at the Scranton Target on Monday.
    Thats about it, nothing else new in a while.
    Sorry doesn't put thumbs on the hand....

Quote Originally Posted by kwyjibo111
    I found Jedi Luke and R1G4 at the Scranton Target on Monday.
    Thats about it, nothing else new in a while.
    That is encouraging. Every time I stop by Target in either Wilkes-Barre or Dickson City, I don't find new stuff. BUT...the fact that they are getting new cases in is very good. I'm actually closer to the State College Target, but on any given day I stop there is never new stuff to be found in the 3 3/4" line. Granted this was the first place I found the cinema scenes (all 4) and some of the Clone Wars vehicles (Anakin's sportracer).

Here's the latest finds at the Pittston Wal-Mart as of this morning:

Jabba the Hutt
    Jabba's Court Denizens
    Captain Antilles
    General Dodonna
    TIE Fighter Pilot
    Dutch Vander (Gold Leader)
    Lando Skiff Guard
    Rappertunie
    Tanus (can't remember last name )
    Holo Luke

Also, I found some remnants of the new Hall of Fame asst. at the Edwardsville K-Mart (Yoda, Luke, Vader, Han, Darth Maul)

I just saw the post and all I can say is Awesome! Great find!
    I went on a toy run yesterday and found TONS of new stuff.
    Starting in the Lock Haven/Mill Hall area, Walmart had all 3 of the first Ultra wave, one Wampa left, and Kmart got in a case of Lando/skiff wave. I finally got the Jedi Luke/non-holo/Jabba's Palace I've been searching for. I picked up one each of the new figs, I like Holo Luke moe than I thought I would and Lando is just a killer resculpt...
    The Williamsport area Kmart had the same Lando/skiff wave, but every other SW source (TRU-Walmart-KB) has nothing new. TRU has had some sort-of new restocks lately, but they were cleaned out of anything brand-new. Walmart near me ( Montoursville ) is just horrible and they were once a great, reliable source every weekend for new stuff. Oh, well.
    Moving on to Bloomsburg, the Walmart there has the remains of the HOF assortment, no stormtrooper or R2, just Han-Luke-etc. It looks like they only got one case in.
    Now, I was on my way to an appointment in Plains, but made my way up the line. I, too, found all the stuff you mentioned at the Pittston Walmart. I know of 2 other collectors/non-scalpers, so everyone made out! The Dutch figure is great and I really like the new deco on the B'omarr.
    Also, I finally saw 5/8 of the Cartoon CW line at the WB Target. I'll pass. Obi and Ventress are cool, but what is up with the yellow Ani arm/hand? It looks worse than I thought in person.
    Anyway, good luck hunting. I'm starting to order some cases from my local comic shop in Newberry/Williamsport. Hopefully, I'll have the 3rd CW case so I can get a SA Clonetrooper-still haven't seen that wave at retail.