Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    BTW-go to the Dickson City TRU. I almost forgot, they got in multiples of the new Unleashed! Chewie is OK, but the Luke and the Clonetrooper are awesome! I don't really collect outside of the 3 3/4" line, but these are nice. Oh, and the figures they had are pretty common. One snowtrooper, but not much else new.

Thanks for the tip on the new Unleashed!! I really want to get the Clonetrooper, and I'll probably go tonight if I have time.

As for CW Wv 3, the WB TRU did receive that wave once several days before Christmas. They only had two of the SA Clonetroopers (of which I snagged one), and Kit Fisto ended up being the "pegwarmer" of that group--although he was entirely gone within a week. All in all, Wave 3 is a solid assortment. Just a tip--Starfighter Obi-Wan's cloak looks much better on Starfighter Pilot Saesee Tiin.
    "The boy you trained, gone he is...consumed by Darth Vader." - Yoda, Revenge of the Sith

Yodasnews Review Archive: http://www.kid4life.com/yoda2/figurereviews06.htm

I grabbed a set today. There was one set left as of 10am.
    Sorry doesn't put thumbs on the hand....

Quote Originally Posted by kwyjibo111
    I grabbed a set today. There was one set left as of 10am.
    Whew!!!!! Then I'm glad that one last set was still there at 7:00 pm when I got up there. I only had enough money to grab the Clonetrooper though. Besides, Chewie just doesn't appeal to me (I think it's the face sculpt) and I already have the perfect Unleashed Luke already (Jedi Knight).

By the way, did anyone notice that the Han Solo (Hoth Rescue) on the pegs at that TRU was the BROWN COAT version??? I left it there if anyone's interested.
    "The boy you trained, gone he is...consumed by Darth Vader." - Yoda, Revenge of the Sith

First off, I'm glad the information helped you guys out. With the way cases show up unexpectedly, it's good to help out fellow collectors.
    I believe the drought is over in Williamsport, finally. The main store around here has been Walmart for getting new figures in. The Montoursville Wal has been out of figures since New Years and just got in 3 cases yesterday. Granted, they were the Boba/Green-Han/Brown Coat-Corrected Luke/Duel wave, but I finally scored some extra Snowtroopers. If there is anyone posting from my area as well, let me know.
    I would have liked to see some SA clonetroopers, but at this point it's just nice to see Williamsport somewhat back in the distribution loop...
    Also, made my way up to Scranton on 2/17. Nothing at all from the Pittston Walmart to the Dickson City area. Found an $89.99 20th anniversary Optimus at the 'Computer Store'(forgot exact name) on floor 2, Steamtown Mall if anyone is looking...The new figures were all gone from TRU as well as all the new Unleashed.

The Wilkes Barre TRU has tons of the Lando Skiff wave.

Quote Originally Posted by kwyjibo111
    The Wilkes Barre TRU has tons of the Lando Skiff wave.
    Plus I got one of the 4 for free.
    The spend $14.99, get a free figure must still be in affect.

Clone Wars Animated Wave 2 is at Target in Wilkes-Barre. I passed on Yoda because I don't really like the sculpt and its size doesn't warrant the $6.99 pricepoint. The Clonetrooper, however, is excellent. Sadly, Darth Alex, his friend, and I cleaned out most of the Clonetroopers. They may still have another case in the back storeroom. Try asking--the employees there are very cooperative.

Quote Originally Posted by Sith Lord 0498
    Clone Wars Animated Wave 2 is at Target in Wilkes-Barre. I passed on Yoda because I don't really like the sculpt and its size doesn't warrant the $6.99 pricepoint. The Clonetrooper, however, is excellent. Sadly, Darth Alex, his friend, and I cleaned out most of the Clonetroopers. They may still have another case in the back storeroom. Try asking--the employees there are very cooperative.
    Nice to bump into another SSGer, good to meet ya, Sith Lord .
    And yes, folks, he's right, the employees are VERY helpful, even nice .
    All 3 of us did buy up the Clonetroopers, and no, we're not jerks or scalpers, we just had a run of dumb luck, I tell ya .

Ok, enough w/the smilies.
    It's toys runs like this that make me happy to venture out in search of the elusive SW find. And I'll tell you, THIS is how fans should be helping one another out. Ya, ya, it's a free market, but sometimes working together and posting finds/sharing info or stock is the best bet to get what you're looking for. Plus, it's just good karma.

Not much else kicking between WB and Williamsport-TRU on Sunday got more of the Brown Coat Han wave in(TRU WILLIAMSPORT) and I did find one hidden Holographic Luke among the LOTR figures at TRU in WB. Maybe Gollum wanted the saber...

It seems that Walmart is touch-n-go for now. The new SUPA Wally World opens up near Wegmans in WB on Wed 3/17 @ 7AM. I may be there, pending on what I find in the next 2 weeks.
    Good luck on this weeks runs, everyone .

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Alex
    It's toys runs like this that make me happy to venture out in search of the elusive SW find. And I'll tell you, THIS is how fans should be helping one another out. Ya, ya, it's a free market, but sometimes working together and posting finds/sharing info or stock is the best bet to get what you're looking for. Plus, it's just good karma.
    I wholeheartedly agree. I've been on runs in the past during the early Saga years (the elusive Dooku stage) and have run into scalpers or people who were just flat out buying 3 or 4 multiples of very HTF figures just because they could. It's nice to know there are fellow collectors out there who are content to only add to their collection and not grab everything in sight.