Thumbs up Forever Knight!!!

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    My most favorite vampire TV show is being released on DVD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Price Correction
    http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/graphics/blackpixel.gif
    8/19/2003
    http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/graphics/blackpixel.gifSharp-eyed fans of Forever Knight - Trilogy Part 1 (Oct. 21 release) may have noticed that the SRP first showed up at $29.95 for this 5-DVD set.

Well, we kinda kept it low-key here, not really pointing it out, because it just sounded too good to be true. Well, my mama always said that if something sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

Columbia Tristar Home Entertaiment proved that 2's look remarkably like 7's this week, when they corrected the list price of this release to $79.95. E-tailers such as DVDPlanet are already reflecting the new price.

On the other hand, Amazon and DVDEmpire are still reflecting the incorrect, lower price...at least as of this writing. Please keep in mind that their prices were based on information from the studio, who has changed their pricing, and the e-tailers definately have the right to change their rate and charge the proper price for this item.

We realize that the price increase is disappointing to fans of the show. Don't forget, though, that there are two more seasons to come, and whether or not they ever make it to DVD will depend on sales of this set. Don't hold a simple typo against them...this looks like a great set, well worth the correct asking price.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ForeverKnight.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	12.9 KB 
ID:	6528  
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Very cool! Amazon has the adjusted price now, but DVDEmpire doesn't.
    "Smeeeeee....Heeeeeee...." -- Kryten 4000

WOW.......americans actually know about this old show?

I remember it fondly, mostly for it's focus on Toronto, rather than for any real quality....

I used to watch this show when it aired on late-night TV. Good concept. But what if he got transferred to day shift?

The episode I remember the most is when a person's dreams/fantasies/nightmares came true. Nick's partner's fantasy involved the Catholic school girl outfit and it turned horribly wrong.

Since we're on the topic of old TV shows, does anyone remember, back in the late 70s and early 80s, when CBS used to show old TV shows during the Witching Hour? The Nightstalker with Darren McGavin, the Avengers with Diana Rigg (how can I forget that leather catsuit she wore!!), Cannon?

My local TV station used to show these shows, as well as Don Kresner's Rock Concert till about 2 a.m. and then start the late-late-late show. Saw some great movies on Friday night, Sat., morning!

I got mine yesterday.
    MWHAHAHAHA!

I watched the first 2 episodes. I had not seen these before. My assessment to the story of it being like Interview with the Vampire back in late 1994/early 1995 was more than dead on. The taunting vampire mentor(La Coix/Lestat) to the reluctant and opposing apprentice(Nick/Louie). It even has the French culture thrown in. Being somewhat based in Paris at one time in both stories. Then French based North America(Louisiana/Ontario). And many other different details are similar. It basically is an Interview with the Vampire series but with a little bit of X-Files thrown in to make for some good stories to make a series out of. What you guys think?
    MWHAHAHAHA!