Question Amazon orders shipping?

I was checking my online banking statement last night and saw an approval pending for a little over fifty dollars from amazon. So I hoping this means that at least the first wave of jedi/geo screen scenes is shipping today.
    I would have to say I was a little more than hammered last night, so I might of been seeing things 'cause I am not seeing the the auth. on my statement this morning. Anyone else see this on their statments?Just wondering.

Wave 1 of screen scenes have shipped. The two of them together is like $55 I sent an e-mail to amazon asking when screen scenes wave 2 would ship, as it says on there site they will ship 2 to 3 days of ordering them. They told me wave 2 is now back ordered. and they do not know when they will ship. But atleast the first ones were shipped. I was mad though. it said all that stuff, waves 1 and 2 were estimated to ship august 21 and arrive august 23-25. I knew that that was to good to be true, but atleast wave one is on the way. So, even though you were hammered, you were not mistaken.
    scooby-wan kadoobie

Good deal. Too bad about the delay on the other two sets. I saw that coming though. I knew there was no way possible they would get those next two this early. Thanks for the reply