Talking Hyperspace: Trisha Biggar Chat Tonight!

Costume designer Trisha Biggar will be on the StarWars.com Hyperspace chat tonight .

Trisha Biggar is scheduled to be online on Wednesday, August 27 at 5 p.m. US Pacific time (or 8 p.m. US Eastern, or 10 a.m. Thursday, August 28, Sydney time).
    1 am for me again . A good chance to ask her about some of Padmé's costumes, and I'm also aching to find out about Anakin's, and the Vader costume .

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

I'd like to know about Bail Organa's semi-Imperial costume. Part of a set of similar looking costumes or just his?

Ask her if Obi-Wan will wear the ANH costume (longer bottoms) at all in the film.

Ask her what's the deal with that mask thing we saw earlier.

Well that was short but sweet ! It's over already, Trish was called to a Vader costume fitting . Not much was really revealed but heres some interesting bits :
    - Anakin's Jedi costume is darker than in Episode II, and gets darker as the film proceeds.
    - Bail and Palpy have considerably more costumes this time around, and could almost vying with Padme for the most extensive wardrobe.
    - Obi-Wan's costume has changed slightly since Episode II, leading it more towards Episode IV.
    - Bruce Spence's character is humanoid, tall and they're very thin.
    - Obi-Wan's Jedi Starfighter headband is the same design, only a different colour.
    - There are similarities between Mon Mothma's Ep3 and ROTJ costume, and she'll be recognizable.
    - The Mon Calamari's costume is completley different to their costume's in ROTJ, and it looks great.
    - Chewbacca wears no clothes.

There will be a Pablo chat in 21.5 hours . I can't be bothered working out what time that will be, too tired. There will probably be an announcement for it soon .

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL
    Ask her what's the deal with that mask thing we saw earlier.

I'm betting the helmet we saw on the webcam (during a 3D scan session) was the helmet belonging to the fellow who took over for Pablo doing the set diaries when Pablo got ill. One recent set diary focused on the guy, mentioned he got a part as a pilot, and mentioned he'd been scanned. The helmet even looks like it would go with the suit. I'm sure now that I've mentioned it, someone will post a comparison between the pictures.
    ubi mel ibi apes

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Clint
    I'm betting the helmet we saw on the webcam (during a 3D scan session) was the helmet belonging to the fellow who took over for Pablo doing the set diaries when Pablo got ill. One recent set diary focused on the guy, mentioned he got a part as a pilot, and mentioned he'd been scanned. The helmet even looks like it would go with the suit. I'm sure now that I've mentioned it, someone will post a comparison between the pictures.

I was talking with Jedi Drew last night and I mentioned that to him as well. I thought, Hmmmm... this guy said he is playing a pilot and is wearing beige coloured coverall-type clothing. I'll bet that helmet I posted the sketch of goes with that!!!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by JEDIpartnr
    I was talking with Jedi Drew last night and I mentioned that to him as well. I thought, Hmmmm... this guy said he is playing a pilot and is wearing beige coloured coverall-type clothing. I'll bet that helmet I posted the sketch of goes with that!!!
    I don't suppose you could provide one of those "sketches" of the guy in the coveralls to go with the one of the helmet you posted previously

Perhaps he is a 1st gen "tie" pilot. Between this, the wookies, all the misc. goodies, and the diaries mentioning the filming of THE duel.....I'm feelin' just a wee bit tortured...........I LOVE IT!
    ubi mel ibi apes

Remember the film spans several months. It is assumed he changes it. You don't wear the same clothes for months straight. Do you???
    Come vote in my Best Figure thread this Preview Month.