Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Anakin & Obi-Wan to fight in Lava environment. Anakin to lose his right leg.

quoted from www.theforce.net

EP3: SPY REPORT: A Leg Up
    Wed, Aug 27, 03 02:06:20 AM EDT

OK, so Hyperspace is telling you how they are filming the climactic duel these days. An insider we'll call Leak from now on tells TFN something very interesting about one of the guys in the film - and in that sequence:
    Early on us members were told that we would help visualize Anakin progressing to how we know him from the Classic Trilogy. By that I understood he would be closely resemble the mechanical Darth Vader we all know and love. He'll lose more of himself and become more and more machine. It is true - I'll tell you how he does that in one way tonight.
    Here is what they had planned at the stage of involvement where I was at. Anakin loses his right leg after the fight - and yes, Anakin and Obi-Wan do battle it out in the lava environment we've dreamed about since the early days. More as I dare.
    Sounds like a pretty brutal fight. I'm looking forward to seeing Anakin display even more anger and rage. It's sure to be an electriying battle.
    Last edited by I am Jabba the Hutt; 08-27-2003 at 05:39 PM.
    "Trust me, itís paradise. This is where the hungry come to feed. For mine is a generation that circles the Globe in search of something we havenít Tried before. So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite, and never outstay your welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what, itís probably worth it."

*computer starts to fizz and burn due to drool dripping over onto the keyboard*

This is great!!! How far into the movie will the fight take place? I thought he was gonna have to lose both legs, and get new ones to make up for the Ani/Vader height difference. Oh well.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL
    *computer starts to fizz and burn due to drool dripping over onto the keyboard*

This is great!!! How far into the movie will the fight take place? I thought he was gonna have to lose both legs, and get new ones to make up for the Ani/Vader height difference. Oh well.

He might lose the other leg after he falls in.

He'd lose more than a leg if he fell into a lava pit. Just about anything and everything including his heat scorched lungs and eyes. His brain would begin to boil which would give him brain damage but georgie poo hasn't thought of the practicalities. It's only a movie for twelve year olds after all. Pity it's usually the twelve year olds who are first to pick up on the impracticalities though. My twelve year old nephew lectured me on the physics of lightsabers the other week. And gave me another regarding the presense of god in the star wars galaxy. Mr. lucas seriously underestimates the intelligence of kids. The only real aiming at kids is the merchandising. Which is off the mark anyway. Kids just want the video game because it's easier to get into than having to wait months and months for hasbro to get round to making the character they want who's cool on the playground. Boredom drove kids to play games where they're in control.

Kids will also want to see Anakin seriously fried to a crisp. If he's going to go in the lava pit he'd better do it good style. Anything else is a real anti-climax.

Quote Originally Posted by EMPEROR JARGO
    He'd lose more than a leg if he fell into a lava pit. Just about anything and everything including his heat scorched lungs and eyes. His brain would begin to boil which would give him brain damage but georgie poo hasn't thought of the practicalities. It's only a movie for twelve year olds after all. Pity it's usually the twelve year olds who are first to pick up on the impracticalities though. My twelve year old nephew lectured me on the physics of lightsabers the other week. And gave me another regarding the presense of god in the star wars galaxy. Mr. lucas seriously underestimates the intelligence of kids. The only real aiming at kids is the merchandising. Which is off the mark anyway. Kids just want the video game because it's easier to get into than having to wait months and months for hasbro to get round to making the character they want who's cool on the playground. Boredom drove kids to play games where they're in control.

Kids will also want to see Anakin seriously fried to a crisp. If he's going to go in the lava pit he'd better do it good style. Anything else is a real anti-climax.
    This is just some spy report that we don't even know is true and already GL is getting bashed. How typical . You know there are flaw in every movie and things that don't quite work out right. The beaty of movies like these is you don't have to expalin how they work. They just do. Nothing in the OT makes sense either. Stormtrooeprs would shoot better, wookies couldn't fix anything mehanical, and Luke should of been killed by the Sand People. But hey, we'll forget about all that and bash the PT, that's much more fun .
    If you want to find it you have to shop.

How does "battling it out in a lava environment" equal Anakin losing his legs IN Lava??? The environment is the backdrop...no more, no less.

Obi Wan may hack the boy to pieces....word is the fight isn't going to be a noble one....more nasty...ala the Darth Maul duel....

Quote Originally Posted by The Overlord Returns
    How does "battling it out in a lava environment" equal Anakin losing his legs IN Lava??? The environment is the backdrop...no more, no less.

Obi Wan may hack the boy to pieces....word is the fight isn't going to be a noble one....more nasty...ala the Darth Maul duel....
    Good point about Obi-Wan hacking Anakin to pieces.
    I'm not sure if you meant it from this perspective, but I can easily see Obi-Wan hacking off some limbs in an effort to "save" Ani. I'm sure it would be a hard decision for Obers but it would certainly be better than killing Anakin, no?

Talking

Great. Now I'm starting to have Monty Python flashbacks. Let's see if Anakin will tell Obi that it's only a flesh wound.

LMAO yes! I can see it now!

Obi Wan:
    You fight with the strength of many men, Anakin.
    [pause]
    I am afraid its over though.
    [pause]
    I seek to put and end to the Emperors madness. He must be stopped at any cost
    [pause]
    You have proved yourself a worthy Jedi. Will you help me take down this menace to the galaxy?
    [pause]
    You make me sad. So be it.
    Anakin:
    None shall pass.
    Obi Wan
    What?
    Anakin:
    None shall pass.
    Obi Wan:
    I have no quarrel with you, Anakin, but I must cross this bridge.
    Anakin:
    Then you shall die.
    Obi Wan:
    I command you, as a fellow Jedi, and your master to stand aside!
    Anakin:
    I move for no man.
    Obi Wan:
    So be it!
    Obi Wan and Anakin:
    Aaah!, hiyaah!, etc.
    [Obi Wan chops the Anakin's left arm off]
    Obi Wan:
    Now stand aside, worthy adversary.
    Anakin:
    'Tis but a scratch.
    Obi Wan:
    A scratch? Your arm's off!
    Anakin:
    No, it isn't.
    Obi Wan:
    Well, what's that, then?
    Anakin:
    I've had worse.
    Obi Wan:
    You liar!
    Anakin:
    Come on, you pansy!
    [whoosh]
    Huyah!
    [ziiiiip]
    Hiyaah!
    [ziiiiit]
    Aaaaaaaah!
    [Obi Wan chops the Anakin's right arm off]
    Obi Wan:
    Victory is mine!
    [kneeling]
    We thank Thee Lord, that in Thy mer--
    Anakin:
    Hah!
    [kick]
    Come on, then.
    Obi Wan:
    What?
    Anakin:
    Have at you!
    [kick]
    Obi Wan:
    Eh. You are indeed brave, Jedi, but the fight is mine.
    Anakin:
    Oh, had enough, eh?
    Obi Wan:
    Look, you stupid Jedi. You've got no arms left.
    Anakin:
    Yes, I have.
    Obi Wan:
    Look!
    Anakin:
    Just a flesh wound.
    [kick]
    Obi Wan:
    Look, stop that.
    Anakin:
    Chicken!
    [kick]
    Chickennn!
    Obi Wan:
    Look, I'll have your leg.
    [kick]
    Right!
    [whop]
    [Obi Wan chops the Anakin's right leg off]
    Anakin:
    Right. I'll do you for that!
    Obi Wan:
    You'll what?
    Anakin:
    Come here!
    Obi Wan:
    What are you going to do, bleed on me?
    Anakin:
    I'm invincible!
    Obi Wan:
    You're a looney.
    Anakin:
    The bad Jedi always triumphs! Have at you! Come on, then.
    [whop]
    [Obi Wan chops the Anakin's last leg off]
    Anakin:
    Oh? All right, we'll call it a draw.
    Obi Wan:
    Come, Padme.
    Anakin:
    Oh. Oh, I see. Running away, eh? You yellow bast*rds! Come back here and take what's coming to you. I'll bite your legs off!

hee hee.. just couldnt resist.. I tried.. really I did!
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Salsa Shark.. I think were gonna need a bigger boat..[/FONT]

This is possibly what will happen hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..........
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fallenanikin.jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	60.3 KB 
ID:	6572  
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!