KB's Imperial Shuttle

Has anybody found a KB that has the Imperial Shuttle? It was supposed to be out on 8/15/03 and while I can find a listing for it on the KB Toys website, none of my local KB's (I'm in southern california by Long Beach) have gotten it in yet.

David/DSOTF

Talking

I found two at the KB in Montebello but the boxes were damaged and it looke as if they had been there for a long time

Ordered mine via the website and got it faster than the tie fighter I ordered...plus the 20% discount for doing the survey with them was well worth it.
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

KB Survey

Quote Originally Posted by Val Da Car
    Ordered mine via the website and got it faster than the tie fighter I ordered...plus the 20% discount for doing the survey with them was well worth it.
    How do you find the survey on the website?

the survey was sent to me from buying stuff in the past there....
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

Did they give you a code for the discount? Fill us in! They have a $5 discount if you use the code KBSUBSCRIBE. Oops, thats $5 off a $40 or more order.
    Stupidity should be painful.

The only thing my kb had at outside of a few doz of their 4 pack was one destory droid launcher.