Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Blue and Green clones are out!!!

Picked these up today from my local flea market. They only had one of each, and I paid $36 for both sets, but to me it's worth it, seeing as how I have yet to see anything but the Destroyer Droid launcher at retail.

Well I found myself the blue, but no luck ont he green yet.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Holy crap guys.

I posted that I had a set of blue I would sell for cost but no one on here jumped at them, so I sold them on eBay. I have some other 2003 figures on there for cheap. If you're interested PM me.
    Shop at the SOFA-KING Big Sofa Store

Where the sofas are SOFA-KING big!

I saw the Green set yesterday at Toys R Us with the Jedi three pack. Was the Green clone troopers actually in the movie, or was it just Red, Blue and Yellow?
    After 11 months The BEST/WORST figure poll is still going strong.

The green clone can be seen very briefly on Kamino, when the troopers are lining up to pick up their helmets.

the green is somewhat common now in my area. there were 3 at a local meijers.
    h
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

Can you pick one or two up for me... I will pay you or trade....like maybe a Silver Boba Fett..

Please...

Thanks
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

I got the blue one in my set. It's not a bad paint job for an otherwise "thrifty" batch of figures.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Quote Originally Posted by hango fett
    the green is somewhat common now in my area. there were 3 at a local meijers.
    h

I could certainly use a set of the "green" clones. Can me make a deal for one? At cost, plus shipping and I'll through in a fiver for your trouble. Is that do-able for you?

(There's NO greenies in my area. I think some scrub is snatching them all up.)

LMK, thanks if you can. BTW, I live in Pittsburgh. (used to live in MI for a time, where there were plenty of Meijers to go around)
    Move along, move along