Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Cool Sola Naberrie will return

StarWars.com have announced that Sola Naberrie and her two children will return for Episode III. Their Episode II performance was cut from AOTC, but hopefully that won't happen in III.

However it must be explained why Padmé doesn't give Sola Luke and Leia to look after. Perhaps she is killed ! Wonder if Jobal and Ruwee will be in it also .

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

This is some very good news. I'm quite glad because I thought the cut scene was very important to the Star Wars EPIC!!! Hopefully what happens will not be cut this time.
    Come vote in my Best Figure thread this Preview Month.

Awesome !

She shouldn't have been cut from the last movie to begin with.

You reckon? I thought those scenes on Naboo were painfully bad. Dreadful acting caused by having a lack of artistic director. The scenes could have been so warm and funny and instead we got a stumbling awkward iciness. So if we get Sola back we get those two awful kids back, Ryoo and Pooja. I'm assuming that since they're padme's neices then they must be Sola's kids. but she's a single mother then and her kids are presumably born out of wedlock because there's been no hint of Sola having a significant other. Perhaps it's this that brings padme and Sola back together? Single mothers social club meeting.

Yes Jargo, I do reckon.

Ehhh, I'm fine with the acting, maybe it's not the greatest . . . but I'll agree with you that it could have been warmer.

However, I want that scene back more for the fact that to me it helps bridge the "abridgement" of the love story. I don't find that aspect of the film to be rushed so much as it is abridged. The Padme family scene adds some more to that progression (at least for me, anyway ).

As for the scene of Ani and Padme in her Naboo bedroom, I don't think it has as much merit as the family stuff. Still, it has some good ideas behind it - but nothing of really important substance IMO.

You know, they wouldn't even HAVE to use the same actors because they could just do what they did with Jimmy Smits as Bail.

Of course, since they put these scenes on the DVD I'm sure they wouldn't recast like they did Adrian Dunbar (since his scenes didn't show up on the TPM DVD).

Jobal Naberrie and Beru Whitesun (or maybe Lars now...) have now been confirmed as returning .

http://www.starwars.com/episode-iii/...s20030904.html

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

Always thought the names of padders mum and dad were the wrong way round. Jobal sounds more male than Ruwee. It is sounding more and more like it's a scene where bad news is delivered. Especially as Natalie has finished her filming apart from pick ups next year. Doesn't sound like she's in the story too much.

Quote Originally Posted by EMPEROR JARGO
    Always thought the names of padders mum and dad were the wrong way round. Jobal sounds more male than Ruwee. It is sounding more and more like it's a scene where bad news is delivered. Especially as Natalie has finished her filming apart from pick ups next year. Doesn't sound like she's in the story too much.
    I found their names should have been switched as well. Padme's family could be scheduled to shoot only for the pick ups next year as there is only 10 days of shooting left this time. I think Natalie will return for those as well.
    ubi mel ibi apes

Hey Jargo,
    maybe they'll simply have Padme's family talk to a piece of paper on a post just like Terrance Stamp had to do . . . and they'll add Natalie in later ? ? ?

Bad acting aside, I really liked her family. I agree, though-- the names should have been switched around. *shrug*
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**