Page 102 of 175 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1742
    Packaged pics of the new Marvel Legends are posted at TNSI. I would psot them here, but they're copyrighted to the site and i don't want to get steve beyatched at. http://i.toynewsi.com/g/index.php?mo...ze=600&start=0

as much as it pains me, i'll admit it: i'm diggin' the packaging!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Steve has also put up photos of them over at actionfigs.com...

http://www.actionfigs.com/index.php?..._articleid=771

I'll admit, I like the packaging also. It's very "comic book," and seems appropriate.
    plasticfetish.net

But if the rumors are true, we're going to be paying a dollar more, and not getting the pack-in comic book.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

(plasticfetish logs back in...)

A dollar more sucks! I suppose I could live without the comic books, but it was a nice perk. I always hand then over to the kid after I've read them.
    plasticfetish.net

From a distance, these don't look comic booky to me at all, more like some fantasy line, like an offshoot of LOTR.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

RE: Hasbro Marvel Legends...

Man, those sculpts don't look very good. And that packaging REALLY looks bad.

Not a good sign for the future of the line, IMO.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Wave 2 for Hasbleh's line is up: http://www.wizarduniverse.com/magazi.../002282532.cfm

SO. AWFUL.

The only ones I wanted from this wave are: Jean Gray (hey, a variant. thanks), Juggers, Quicksilver, Xorn, Ult. Wolverine, and I wanted a Blob, but i'm not doing a build a figure for him. But these sculpts are looking really shady. I'll stick pick them up as i'm a completist and i love my X-Men, but if they keep up these sort of sculpts, this line is dead in the water.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

It's pretty craptacular of them to include three X3 figures in this wave. I want Blob, but I don't want any X3 crap around my house.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I want Quicksilver, She-Hulk, and unfortunately Blob. While I don't want Yellowjacket particularly, I'll keep him since I have to get him for Blob. Everyone else: big meh. I keep forgetting they have X3 Jean, so when I read that Jean is coming out, I think we're finally getting a non-Phoenix Jean figure, then I realize it's the movie figure.
    Member 104 of the SWC forums . . . but it's good to be back.

Good traders: DarkJedi5, jediguy, Jedi_Master_Guyute, jedimastergeorge06

Wow, those look AWFUL! Marvel picked the wrong damn horse, no question, the sculpting, the joints, the paint, everything's at least 1 step backwards.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.