Page 105 of 175 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115155 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1742
    "Excelsior" was a joke (true believer)... and what was "the long list" anyway?
    plasticfetish.net

All right, all right. I try to be a smart aleck, and everyone misses it.

Face front!
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Saw some Hasbro-Marvel product at Walmart today that doesn't suck. They had three Titanium figures - Spider-man, Green Goblin, and Doctor Octopus. They were the "Patina" variant versions and they actually looked pretty cool. I was tempted to pick up the Spidey. Anyone know the story on these?
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by plasticfetish View Post
    They're supposed to be doing a second series with Daredevil, Cap'n America, Wolverine, and something called "Iron Spider-Man."
    the "iron spider" is the nickname given to spidey in his new duds, courtesy of tony "iron man" stark. they're WAY too late to put it out, however, because as of this most recent issue of amazing spider-man he's back in his old red'n'blue...
    Nachos are the right of all sentient beings.

The guns... They've stopped!
    - Dan Akroyd, Star Wars Episode IV - A New Hope

Saw the ML "House of M" gift pack at TRU yesterday.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

I saw that, too. It's not worth mentioning. A kid was confused because he thought Hulk was a bad guy now. No joke.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Yeah I saw that House of M pack too. Not even worth mentioning.

Well I decided to build the ML Sentinel today. I have the arm that came with Cyclops and I found the rest of the wave except for Omega Red and Mr. Sinister. Still need those 2.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Quote Originally Posted by Jayspawn View Post
    Yeah I saw that House of M pack too. Not even worth mentioning.
    I know a lot of people have purchased it almost exclusively for the Inhuman Torch but I've heard good things about the Iron Man figure from people who have it in hand. I figure both of those are something different to spice up displays.

Well I decided to build the ML Sentinel today. I have the arm that came with Cyclops and I found the rest of the wave except for Omega Red and Mr. Sinister. Still need those 2.
    Wow, talk about dark paths that will forever dominate your destiny. After completing three for my 6" figures, I began making one dedicated to my 3 3/4" figures. I only just started the fourth, but after I fill some of the holes in my 6" collection, I'll turn back to the sentinel.
    Member 104 of the SWC forums . . . but it's good to be back.

Good traders: DarkJedi5, jediguy, Jedi_Master_Guyute, jedimastergeorge06

spotted the spidey origins two packs today: spidey with goblin; doc ock; and venom. 9 bucks for rehashes: no thanks.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute View Post
    9 bucks for rehashes: no thanks.
    But if you think about it, as a gift idea for that desperate grandparent, uncle, aunt, etc. it's not such a bad deal. You get a pair of decent figures in each, in a good looking box (I think so anyway), and they each refer to Spider-Man movie.
    plasticfetish.net