Page 106 of 175 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116156 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1742
    Saw all the (regular) new Face-Offs this morning at two different Wal-Marts. I passed because Wolverine and Sabretooth both look like crap; and I could care less about more Punisher or Iron Man figures, but have a definite preference for the variant versions of Mandarin and Jigsaw.

It was a pretty dumb mistake to make the cool-looking Mandarin and Jigsaws be variants.

When I eventually get Mandarin, I think I'll display him fighting brown-and-tan Wolvie and Psylocke. Unfortunately, the display would be missing some third character. Something... spunky. A character I have vague recollections of having been completely trashed by a horrid short-lived solo title about two years ago. Can't put my finger on it, like, y'know?

(Oh, and don't forget to vote bear!)
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by plasticfetish View Post
    But if you think about it, as a gift idea for that desperate grandparent, uncle, aunt, etc. it's not such a bad deal. You get a pair of decent figures in each, in a good looking box (I think so anyway), and they each refer to Spider-Man movie.
    Too bad they look like butt.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    I passed because Wolverine and Sabretooth both look like crap
    Wow. I managed to get Spider-Woman, Thorbuster Iron Man, Wasp, Iron Man/Mandarin Face-off, and the Wolverine/Sabretooth Face-off, and of all of those figures, I thought Sabretooth was the gem.
    Member 104 of the SWC forums . . . but it's good to be back.

Good traders: DarkJedi5, jediguy, Jedi_Master_Guyute, jedimastergeorge06

I seen the two packs yesterday. I got my younger brother one for Chirstmas, the one with the guy he calls "Beer Man" and Mandarin. He will like Beer Man, as hes got his lone figure of him featured prominently in his room. And the Mandarin looks like a Mexican luchador, plus it gives him a baddie. I liked the Wolverine and Sabertooth one, simply because of Sabertooth. Wolverines dome is terribly small though, thats what kept me from grabbing it too. But im debating whether to go back for it or not.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Quote Originally Posted by kool-aid killer View Post
    I seen the two packs yesterday. I got my younger brother one for Chirstmas, the one with the guy he calls "Beer Man" and Mandarin.
    Well, I don't call him "Beer Man," but I refused to get an Iron Man figure until I had one of the Family Guy Pawtucket Patriot Ale bottles for him to hold in his hand. I now have four IM figures, but the one posed with my Avengers is holding a beer. Of course, I almost always go for the joke. For instance, I'm going to make sure I have a Marvel Legends scale scooter before I get Deadpool.
    Member 104 of the SWC forums . . . but it's good to be back.

Good traders: DarkJedi5, jediguy, Jedi_Master_Guyute, jedimastergeorge06

I saw the 2-packs as well. The Sabretooth is the only one that interests me, but I'll wait on getting it for now.

BTW, I'm building the Sentinel and all I need the Right Leg. If anyone has an extra please let me know.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Who is the right leg? I just bought my first Marvel Legends figure this past weekend, Psylocke, and im hoping to pick up a couple more of the X-men figures. Good thing is that none of the ones i want, even from the older waves, appear to be too terribly expensive.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Those Spiderman Origin dolls with the real clothing are pretty lame looking. Nice packaging, but the figures look like throw-backs from the 60s.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

The right leg I need for the Sentinel comes with Mr. Sinister.

I only really want the leg and not the figure but I'll get the figure if need be.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Why would you want a Sentinel and not Mr Sinister? Do you want the X-Men to only face one horrifying evil foe at once?
    Tommy, close your eyes.