Page 107 of 175 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111117157 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1742
    I picked up the X-men Storm figure. I'd been contemplating it since i first seen it a couple of weeks ago, but i kept passing on it. Today i just decided to go for it. Is it the same mold as the Marvel Legends Storm? If so, im glad i chose this one instead. I like its look more than the black costume.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Quote Originally Posted by kool-aid killer View Post
    I picked up the X-men Storm figure. I'd been contemplating it since i first seen it a couple of weeks ago, but i kept passing on it. Today i just decided to go for it. Is it the same mold as the Marvel Legends Storm? If so, im glad i chose this one instead. I like its look more than the black costume.
    Yep, same mold, just no mohawk version. I contemplate getting it from time to time, but I have the black costume version, and I'm happy enough with that.
    Member 104 of the SWC forums . . . but it's good to be back.

Good traders: DarkJedi5, jediguy, Jedi_Master_Guyute, jedimastergeorge06

I was lucky enough to score the variant Mandarin and Jigsaw last week at a TRU. They're fairly mediocre, as a lot of these last-minute Toybiz Legends seem to be. I saw the variant Wolvie/Sabretooth, too, and wasn't even tempted by it. It looks even worse than the "normal" Wolvie vs Sabretooth two-pack.

I plan to display Psylocke and brown-and-tan Wolverine facing off against Mandarin. Too bad Toybiz has so far neglected a certain other X-Woman who should also appear in such a display.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I'll make this brief:
    1. Found the Spidey origins figures at work. Very.....plentiful. About two cases of JUST SPIDER-MAN. Are you serious, Toybiz? Some of the figures I already had (regular spidey, symbiote spidey), some I wanted to forget about (Spider-Man 2099) and some just confused me (Iron Man Spidey?) Really looking forward to seeing the villians wave here soon.

2. Also spotted some of the Ghost Rider movie figures; the ones on bikes that i'm assuming you wind up and move, etc. Either way, really crappy looking.

3. have the new ML shown up yet? Just curious. My buddy and I are going hunting all this weekend, so god willing, we'll find some new ML!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute View Post
    I'll make this brief:
    1. Found the Spidey origins figures at work. Very.....plentiful. About two cases of JUST SPIDER-MAN. Are you serious, Toybiz?:
    These are the new Hasbro ones!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute View Post
    3. have the new ML shown up yet? Just curious. My buddy and I are going hunting all this weekend, so god willing, we'll find some new ML!
    Which wave? The "House of M" pack is out, and the new "Face Off" packs are out. The latest wave of Toybiz MLs is the "MODOK" wave. Are you looking for the first Hasbro wave?
    Wanted; loose or sealed
    Blue Clone Wars Jedi Starfighter (Not Anakin's), TRU Y-Wing, TRU Gold Leader X-Wing

I grabbed Symbiote Spidey just because he was there. I'm not sure why he and Venom are black and silver instead of black and white. Somewhere in the back of my mind I plan to paint the silver white, but realistically I'll probably never get around to it and I'll just eBay the original SMC Symbiote Spidey.

I still don't have Rogue. She's haunting me. I've walked into TRU several times just after another XMC case has been put out, and Rogue and Avalanche are the two figures from that set that I have never seen. I need her, variant Iron Man/Mandarin Face-off, and variant Spider-Woman to be set on the current batches of 6" figures, though there are several older figures I need.

Toy-Biz has really put me off with their variants and chase figures and it's gotten worse with this latest stuff. Most of the stores in my area aren't carrying the Claasic X-Men or the Fantastic Four line, and the ones that do aren't getting very many cases even inspite of the holiday season!! I got lucky and found the "Evolutions" Iceman in a neighboring city. But I'd rather have found the Bobby Drake variant. I've never seen Rouge or Avalanche. I've seen Nightcrawler once and bought him. I've passed on Sabretooth and Juggy a couple time each. I haven't seen any of the new FF line! I hate the Wasp sculpt in the "MODOK" line, and would much rather have either of the variants. Likewise the "Destroyer" variant (I wish they had made Iron Man the variant instead). Now I'm trying to find the "Iron" Spider-Man. I hope (though I'm not optomistic) that Hasbro will be a little better about getting out their stuff more evenly, but I see that they're going to go re-pack mad with the marvel stuff the way they have with the Star Wars line. So that's cool, now we'll see a bunch of previously released Marvel hereos setting on pegs blocking newer waves from being released.
    Wanted; loose or sealed
    Blue Clone Wars Jedi Starfighter (Not Anakin's), TRU Y-Wing, TRU Gold Leader X-Wing

Quote Originally Posted by Bacta Beast View Post
    Now I'm trying to find the "Iron" Spider-Man.
    Man, if I'd only known that two days ago when I was looking right at one I could have helped you out.

As far as the recent variants go, we were promised that the ML-15 variants would be more plentiful than previous variants, but I've been disinclined to believe it will matter.

I've seen remnants of Wave 15 several times (usually Beta Ray Bill and a handful of Wasps), but only found the variants once. I went into a WM right after they put out the case, and still wasn't able to get Wasp.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

damn! the hasbro spidey figures are out? i gotta get to a TRU or something soon! the iron spidey figure looks cool... and i'll probably pick up the 2099, B&W, and a classic spidey out of the line, too...

there's a series of villains coming out as series 2, JMG, just so you know why this one's all spidey (it's called spider-man: origins, afterall...)

i still don't understand why they don't have a scarlet spider or spider-ben figure in this series... maybe for series 3?
    Nachos are the right of all sentient beings.

The guns... They've stopped!
    - Dan Akroyd, Star Wars Episode IV - A New Hope