Page 116 of 175 FirstFirst ... 1666106112113114115116117118119120126166 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 1742
    Looks like a few Psylocke and Luke Cage variants made it out.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Marvel-Legends-V...QQcmdZViewItem
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

This isn't the most solid speculation, but this sort of thing isn't exactly science. Hasbro's second ML series has hit in Hong Kong and a general rule of thumb (I'm told) says they usually start hitting here about a month later.
    Member 104 of the SWC forums . . . but it's good to be back.

Good traders: DarkJedi5, jediguy, Jedi_Master_Guyute, jedimastergeorge06

Yeah, a month is a good round number, though I've seen as short as a week.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by James31278 View Post
    Good thing I got the Captain America icons 12" figures when I did.
    Good thing I stopped buying Marvel Legends when Hasbro took over, I picked up one (Iron Man Ult) for my son & that's it. The rest of the line looks like crap & unfortunately I have nothing positive to say about it. The only figure that slightly peaks my interest is Bucky & that's only if he looks good up in person. So I went from buying nearly every single figure including some of the variants to just one or two. Even the Spiderman 3 figures I spotted at Wally World yesterday look like carp (crappy paint apps, figures in the package with bent limbs, & a horrid purple Venom) & the size does not fit in with my other Spiderman figures. I wanted a black Spiderman 3 figure to go along with the rest from previous movies, but I seen this & I just gave up totally on Hasbro all together. () Turn that upside down.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

Quote Originally Posted by DarthBrandon View Post
    Good thing I stopped buying Marvel Legends when Hasbro took over, I picked up one (Iron Man Ult) for my son & that's it. The rest of the line looks like crap & unfortunately I have nothing positive to say about it. The only figure that slightly peaks my interest is Bucky & that's only if he looks good up in person. So I went from buying nearly every single figure including some of the variants to just one or two. Even the Spiderman 3 figures I spotted at Wally World yesterday look like carp (crappy paint apps, figures in the package with bent limbs, & a horrid purple Venom) & the size does not fit in with my other Spiderman figures. I wanted a black Spiderman 3 figure to go along with the rest from previous movies, but I seen this & I just gave up totally on Hasbro all together. () Turn that upside down.
    These icons were toybiz. So you picked the wrong post to be negative to.

These icons were toybiz. So you picked the wrong post to be negative to.

Think not, I like Toybiz, can't stand Marvel Figures of any sort from Hasbro (that's what I was being negative to, not your post my friend), & it's a good thing you did pick up the Icons Cap when you did, cause Hasblow's would have stunk big time.

Think not, I like Toybiz, can't stand Marvel Figures of any sort from Hasbro (that's what I was being negative to, not your post my friend), & it's a good thing you did pick up the Icons Cap when you did, cause Hasblow's would have stunk big time.
    Yes they were. Capt America, Iron Man, Wolverine, Spiderman, Beast, Hulk and Venom are all products of Toybiz. Thor, Brown Wolverine and Punisher are Hasbro, I plan on getting Punisher only. Speaking of Marvel I found the Shapeshifters at KB this morning.

Yes they were. Capt America, Iron Man, Wolverine, Spiderman, Beast, Hulk and Venom are all products of Toybiz. Thor, Brown Wolverine and Punisher are Hasbro, I plan on getting Punisher only. Speaking of Marvel I found the Shapeshifters at KB this morning.
    Yes, my friend I understand that Cap, Iron Man, Wolverine, Spidey, etc are Toybiz products (been collecting Toybiz for some time now). I think you misunderstood what I was being negative to (Hasbro), all I was saying is that Hasbro's line of Legends, Icons etc will stink compaired to Toybiz & it's a good thing you got some good ones while the going was good. On another note, I spotted the new Thor & wolverine along with the Spidey 3 figures the other day. I must say I'm releaved to be saving some cash on some sub-par products.

Yes, my friend I understand that Cap, Iron Man, Wolverine, Spidey, etc are Toybiz products (been collecting Toybiz for some time now). I think you misunderstood what I was being negative to (Hasbro), all I was saying is that Hasbro's line of Legends, Icons etc will stink compaired to Toybiz & it's a good thing you got some good ones while the going was good. On another note, I spotted the new Thor & wolverine along with the Spidey 3 figures the other day. I must say I'm releaved to be saving some cash on some sub-par products.
    Ok cool. That is why I'm getting Punisher only, I hear the Wolverine is wrong anyway plus I'm not a Thor fan. I was shocked that the Masked Capt and Wolvie from series 1 were the rare ones.

Spotted a ton of the Spider-Man 3 figures, and yeah...they look like crap. The think that really stuck me as just downright strange though was that Venom is purple. That just didn't look right.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"