Page 117 of 175 FirstFirst ... 1767107113114115116117118119120121127167 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1742

Purple Venom

Quote Originally Posted by LTBasker View Post
    Spotted a ton of the Spider-Man 3 figures, and yeah...they look like crap. The think that really stuck me as just downright strange though was that Venom is purple. That just didn't look right.

Yeah, Venom is off, but so are the rest of them, even the Black Spiderman looks out of place. The price hike for figures that are smaller than the average Toybiz line with little articulation on most along with the sub-par paint apps have really killed my interest all together. I may buy an old Spiderman 2 figure & paint it black to accomodate what I would like to have. I knew as soon as it was announced that Hasbro had the license, it was going to be the end to a good thing, sad but true.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

I saw a peg full of Hasbro Marvel Legends silver Wolverine yesterday at TRU, it's apparently a TRU exclusive to commemorate Wolvie's 25th anniversary (the cardback explains it's the 25th anniversary of his own book, but only through piecing it together, they never mention the character has been in Marvel for 33 years). Wolverine looks REALLY odd in all silver, and I think it was one of the Toy Biz molds but I couldn't be sure.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I saw a peg full of the TRU Exclusive Emma Frost yesterday. It's an improvement over the regular version, if only because it's semi-transparent and you can't see the figure as well.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom-like Menace View Post
    This isn't the most solid speculation, but this sort of thing isn't exactly science. Hasbro's second ML series has hit in Hong Kong and a general rule of thumb (I'm told) says they usually start hitting here about a month later.
    And it's less than a month. Reports are coming in that these have been found at Wal-Mart in Iowa and in a couple other places.

Also, Marvel Legends Showdown series 3 and 4 have now been found at Big Lots, so if you're still looking for any of these guys, you might check there. My stores had nothing, but I'm going to continue checking.
    Member 104 of the SWC forums . . . but it's good to be back.

Good traders: DarkJedi5, jediguy, Jedi_Master_Guyute, jedimastergeorge06

Add California to the list. I saw the second wave at Wal-Mart in Victorville 2 days ago. I left them hanging since I quit doing ML.

I have also been seeing the silver Wolverine and TRU Emma Frost clogging the pegs at TRU.
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

I have a motto for Hasbro's handling of the Marvel license:
    [FONT=Arial Black] Two bucks forward and two steps back[/FONT]

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Hah, that's genius and so very true!

Sadly, I'm going to be picking up at least X3 Juggernaut to go with my X2 Magneto, saw a pic of them together and Juggy doesn't look too horrible. I'll probably have him standing mostly behind Magneto just in case though.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Quote Originally Posted by LTBasker View Post
    Sadly, I'm going to be picking up at least X3 Juggernaut to go with my X2 Magneto, saw a pic of them together and Juggy doesn't look too horrible.
    Er... maybe you should think of a different nickname there.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    I have a motto for Hasbro's handling of the Marvel license:

[FONT=Arial Black]Two bucks forward and two steps back[/FONT]
    Good Stuff JT. Too funny!
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

But, sadly, totally accurate. I think that if Hasbro released a wave of Sleepwalker, Jubilee, Forge, ROM Spaceknight, Death's Head, and Circuit Breaker with an Uatu BAF, I still might pass on it.
    Tommy, close your eyes.