Page 124 of 175 FirstFirst ... 2474114120121122123124125126127128134174 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 1742
    Quote Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    Roojay, Ronan the Accuser is the BAF for the upcoming FF ML Series.
    Two words: Frikkin', Awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom-like Menace View Post
    Well, Silver Samurai and Tigra have been on my top ten for a while, but so has Sunfire . . . classic Sunfire. I knew they'd do him AoA first damned chance they got. Like some here, I'm scratching my head on Punisher. Nova I guess is cool for all those that wanted him. The others? Meh, but I don't really care to build Holocaust, so I don't need to get them.

Thanks, Beast for the scoop.
    Oh yeah, Tigra's an absolute must; my Avengers would never be complete without her (well, her and Starfox - still holdin' out!) It's just that I'm so shocked that we're finally getting her. Especially since ToyBiz had been telling us for years that they'd never do her (can we get a "thank you, Hasbro" around here? Didn't think so.) Silver Samurai had been on ToyBiz's shortlist for a long time anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by RooJay View Post
    Two words: Frikkin', Awesome!
    I'm not a huge FF fan. But I'm glad that there's going to be a good FF comic based series for those of you who are. I can't find all my notes, but here's what I got for the BAF FF Figures.

Mr. Fantastic
    Invisible Woman
    Human Torch
    The Thing
    Doctor Doom
    Silver Surfer
    Namor the Sub-Mariner
    Mole Man
    BAF - Ronan The Accuser

Doctor Doom, Human Torch, and Silver Surfer will be scaled down versions of the upcoming Icons figures. The Thing is likewise a scaled down version of the unproduced Toy Biz Icons Thing. This is good news, given those figures turned out really nice.

Namor will be in his often requested green Speedo costume. Which is likewise good news for FF fans. The actual FF themselves may not be in the most popular costume choices. But since the source didn't reveal exactly which ones they are, I don't know what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    I'm not a huge FF fan. But I'm glad that there's going to be a good FF comic based series for those of you who are. I can't find all my notes, but here's what I got for the BAF FF Figures.

Mr. Fantastic
    Invisible Woman
    Human Torch
    The Thing
    Doctor Doom
    Silver Surfer
    Namor the Sub-Mariner
    Mole Man
    BAF - Ronan The Accuser

Doctor Doom, Human Torch, and Silver Surfer will be scaled down versions of the upcoming Icons figures. The Thing is likewise a scaled down version of the unproduced Toy Biz Icons Thing. This is good news, given those figures turned out really nice.

Namor will be in his often requested green Speedo costume. Which is likewise good news for FF fans. The actual FF themselves may not be in the most popular costume choices. But since the source didn't reveal exactly which ones they are, I don't know what it is.
    Makes me happy! I very regrettably had to pass on the FF boxed set at the time (came out right after I was laid off.) and my ML collection has had a huge hole ever since. Shame, however, about the scaled down Icons Doom; I passed on the original ML Doom since I didn't think the articulation measured up (I refused to consider him an actual Legends figure.) The Icons was more of the same, which is pretty senseless if you ask me since Doom's design lends itself more readily to better disguised, increased articulation more so than a lot of other characters. Ah well, guess this is as good as it'll ever get.
    I also notice there that you mention yet another figure (green trunks Namor!) that ToyBiz had sworn on several occasions they would probably never do...

Heh. Rebelscum/Cooltoyreview is up to their old tricks again.

D_Martin posted this earlier today:
    WizKids: SDCC Orange Fin Fang Foom HeroClix
    Posted by D_Martin on June 9, 2007 at 10:49 PM CST:
    While WizKids' San Diego Comic Convention exclusive orange Fin Fang Foom HeroClix figure isn't the only version of the character [rumoured to be] coming at us this year, collectors won't have to buy six figures to piece this one together. However, this version of the cool Marvel dragon will be limited to 1250 pieces and will have a $90 price tag.
    Caused a huge stir over on another site, given that Fin Fang Foom has been long requested for a long time as a Marvel Legends BAF. So hinting that he was a rumored BAF later this year was huge news. He ended up posting that he got the info from a "Wish List" thread on another site. Reminds me of when he posted images of so-called "Prototype" C-3PO: Ewok Diety and MacQuarrie Luke Skywalker that turned out to be customs.
    I found the thread I read it in, and it turned out to be a wish list thread. I've edited the post to be more accurate.

Sorry for the confussion.

Whoops! At least you've got SSG and ActionFigs stayin' honest.

ActionFigs is taking questions for Hasbro Marvel Q&A on June 19th: http://www.actionfigs.com/index.php?...articleid=1385

GET ON IT!!!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Whoops! At least you've got SSG and ActionFigs stayin' honest.

ActionFigs is taking questions for Hasbro Marvel Q&A on June 19th: http://www.actionfigs.com/index.php?...articleid=1385

GET ON IT!!!
    I registered for AF. But it won't spit back the bloody Confirmation E-Mail.

Still?????
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Still?????
    Still. Maybe I should just post the questions here. Hehe.