Page 13 of 175 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter
    A friend of mine sent me the list last night, and here's a cut-and-paste of my response to him:
    Should I point out that that last Ghost Rider was definitely all Ketch? Johnny Blaze wore an all blue outfit with a high collar. I'm sure you already knew that.
    Plus, how can you have Avengers without Hawkeye and the Vision?!

Quote Originally Posted by RooJay
    Should I point out that that last Ghost Rider was definitely all Ketch? Johnny Blaze wore an all blue outfit with a high collar. I'm sure you already knew that.
    There's actually a newer Marvel Knights series that features Blaze as Ghost Rider again. I'm not sure how it happened, or if the series even explains it. But the costume wasn't entirely Dan Ketch, or at least not his original costume. It needed a lot more studs. It looks more like the new Blaze Ghost Rider duds (and thankfully not the old ones). But the bike is definitely Dan's.

Plus, how can you have Avengers without Hawkeye and the Vision?!
    Without Hawkeye, you could have a much better lineup.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Man, i can't believe i beat Jar Jar to this!! He must've been off at speech therapy getting that damn lisp worked on! Crazy gungan!!

I present to you what is believed to be the Doctor Octopus action figure from spider-man 2. I like it. alot. cheers!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Jedi_Master_Guyute; 02-09-2004 at 11:45 PM. Reason: Needed to add the pic!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute
    Man, i can't believe i beat Jar Jar to this!! He must've been off at speech therapy getting that damn lisp worked on! Crazy gungan!!

I present to you what is believed to be the Doctor Octopus action figure from spider-man 2. I like it. alot. cheers!
    Its awesome, I LOVE IT!!!

Oooo, very nice. I may actually buy him and a Super-Poseable Spider-Man. Don't care about any of the rest of the figures. But the Doc Ock looks sweet as hell.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Looks pretty cool...

I wonder, is that the ock from ML8, or the Spider-Man 2 movie series?

btw: one of my friends scored me a ML6 Blade figure the other day (finally completes my ML6 set). I have to say that this is an awesome figure. Dead on likeness to Wesley Snipes. Does anyone know if ToyBiz used Gentle Giants real-scan technology on this figure? It sure looks like it to me!

edit:
    Duh! I just re-read JMG's post and can see that ock here is indeed from the Spider-Man 2 line. Awesome, can't wait to get my hands on one of these! Jar-Jar, that super poseable Spider-Man is freakin great! The best Spider-Man figure yet IMO!
    Last edited by Reefer Shark; 02-10-2004 at 12:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Reefer Shark
    Looks pretty cool...

I wonder, is that the ock from ML8, or the Spider-Man 2 movie series?
    It's from the Spider-Man 2 range.

It's the movie version. The comic version never looked quite that cool. The one in ML8, is supposedly the classic green spandex outfit one. Like is pictured in the poster. And congrats on finding Blade, a whole bunch of Marvel Legends Series V just started turning up around here. So he's dripping off the pegs finally.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Cool!

Can't wait to see the ML comic version also. Like you said in an earlier post, the earlier Spider-Man classics version pretty much blows.