Page 135 of 175 FirstFirst ... 3585125131132133134135136137138139145 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 1742
    Quote Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    Have you seen O'Brien? She looks more like Monkeyman.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v9...rannyAnnie.jpg

She has to be the ugliest female sculpt ever. And that's saying something.

At least Hasbro's females have been a huge step-up from Toy Biz's.

As for excessive articulation, I'm talking about stuff like the the toe joints... etc. It just seemed like they looked for any way possible to pad their articulation points numbers. With Toy Biz's soft plastics, all those joints usually meant either figures fell over all the time or broke. And then with those poopy washes, you had paint seeping into the joints and locking them up. Some great figures were ruined with horrible washes. Like ML10 Cyclops. It's like he was swimming in a sewer.
    I'm sorry, I'm not seeing anything wrong or ugly with that sculpt at all (actually I think it's at least as good if not better than most of the female Marvel figures ToyBiz did when they had the license.) It's actually pretty darned near exact to the way Art Adams draws her.

Marvelousnews.com has final hi-res carded and loose shots of Marvel Legends III.
    I have to say the series is again a huge improvement over MLI and MLII.

http://marvelousnews.com/index.php?c...3&itemid=11080

I hope we get a Hitler figure for Cap to sock!
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

I'm down for the Captain and Bucky there... the rest I can miss. (Maybe the Hydra soldier also.)

bucky looks a bit too old. and colossus looks like a battleship took a crap. doesn't matter, i won't be buying any of them anyway.
    Nachos are the right of all sentient beings.

The guns... They've stopped!
    - Dan Akroyd, Star Wars Episode IV - A New Hope

They updated and added pics of Cyclops and Danger.

Honestly, the only figure that I'm disappointed in is Danger. Not sure what happened.

Her head seems to have shrunk or something. I do like the clear areas of her.

Quote Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    Marvelousnews.com has final hi-res carded and loose shots of Marvel Legends III.
    I have to say the series is again a huge improvement over MLI and MLII.

Rachel doesn't look quite as cartoony as she has in past pictures. That Cyclops is going to be a great addition to my X-Men. Beyond that, I need Black Knight and then I'll sit the rest of the wave out. They look fine to me, but I'm just not interested in the characters nor the BAF.
    Member 104 of the SWC forums . . . but it's good to be back.

Good traders: DarkJedi5, jediguy, Jedi_Master_Guyute, jedimastergeorge06

Interesting. EE is showing 5 different Marvel Legends 3 case assortments.

Marvel Legends Action Figures 2007 Wave 3 Revision 1
    1x Bucky, 1x Captain America, 1x Marvel Girl, 1x Black Knight, 1x Hyrdra Soldier, 1x X-Men 3 Colossus, 1x Cyclops, 1x Danger.

Marvel Legends Action Figures 2007 Wave 3 Revision 2
    2x Captain America, 1x Marvel Girl, 1x Black Knight, 1x X-Men 3 Colossus, 2x Cyclops, 1x Danger.

Marvel Legends Action Figures 2007 Wave 3 Revision 3
    1x Bucky, 1x Captain America, 1x Black Knight, 2x X-Men 3 Colossus, 1x Cyclops, 1x Hyrdra Soldier - Head Variant, 1x Marvel Girl - Costume Variant.

Marvel Legends Action Figures 2007 Wave 3 Revision 4
    2x Captain America, 1x Black Knight, 1x X-Men 3 Colossus, 2x Cyclops, 1x Danger, 1x Hyrdra Soldier - Head Variant.

Marvel Legends Action Figures 2007 Wave 3 Revision 5
    1x Bucky, 2x Captain America, 1x Marvel Girl, 1x Black Knight, 1x Hyrdra Soldier, 1x X-Men 3 Colossus, 1x Cyclops.

Thanks Hasbro, that's not at all shaming the line or the collecting community at large with such cheap, tawdry tactics.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Thanks Hasbro, that's not at all shaming the line or the collecting community at large with such cheap, tawdry tactics.
    Hmmm? You mean the various case assortments?

I don't know... it seems like they're trying to anticipate supply and demand.

But if I were them, I'd stick an extra Hydra Soldiers in those later cases.