Page 137 of 175 FirstFirst ... 3787127133134135136137138139140141147 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 1742
    And Raving Toy Maniac's is up as well now. Hopefully we'll see more soon.

September 2007 - Each month, Hasbro will answer five questions about their Marvel and Spider-Man products. Here are the latest questions and answers:

1. Will Hydra Goons be available by the case or in a multi-pack?

Answer: We are working hard to make sure that there are some case pack opportunities available to Hydra Goon Fans!

2. Will the variant figures from Marvel Legends series 2 be available at HasbroToyShop.com or just at retail chains?

Answer: The variant figures have been available at both retail and on Toyshop. The word on the street is that they have been hard to find... We're working to get more of them out there.

3. Any plans for fashion dolls (or any kind of girlie toys such as My Little Pony) with characters from Marvel?

Answer: None currently.

4. Will you release any of the rarer or cancelled Toy Biz Legends-scale figures using the original molds?

Answer: Unfortunately, we can't comment on the specifics of future waves beyond HML Wave 4 at this time. We can say this: we see and hear a lot of discussion involving the possibility of some re-releases of rare figures (Dragon Man, Kang, etc). The bottom line is that if there is enough market demand for these figures you just might see them.

5. Any plans for a Marvel Legends 8 Modern Iron Man re-release like Silver Surfer?

Answer: No current plans for this particular Iron Man.

2. Will the variant figures from Marvel Legends series 2 be available at HasbroToyShop.com or just at retail chains?

Answer: The variant figures have been available at both retail and on Toyshop. The word on the street is that they have been hard to find... We're working to get more of them out there.
    Psh, my a--!! I checked quite a bit at HTS and I never saw the variants of Jean or Quicksilver. And at retail?!?? c'mon, like what, a few cases, were released?!?!? I've seen like only 12 of these on e-bay. Effin' Hasbleh!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

If anyone is interested, I found the titanium Ghost Rider, GH on Flame Cycle, Grace chopper and stunt bike in Va Beach at TRU.

Another Q&A, this time From The Fwoosh.

1. Are you or would you consider Hasbrotoyshop exclusive repaints/resculpts? There are a great many characters and costumes that can be accomplished fairly easily utilizing existing figures.

Agreed, and we've both considered and used this option already! We're also examining the prospect of offering more collector wants as exclusives on HasbroToyShop and through other channels.

2. Do the Marvel Animated Feature Films affect the character choices in Marvel Legends?

They are certainly one of the factors that we consider.

3. Did the sales on the Spider-man 3 action figures have any affect on your decisions on future 5 inch lines?

The 5-inch figures were a big hit with kids and we're very happy with the performance of this year's movie lines. With that said, we've also heard the collector ask for more 6-inch movie product that would fit in with their Legends collections. For that reason, you'll see both 5" and 6" product on the shelves for Fantastic Four and Spider-Man this holiday
    season.

4. The new animated Spider-man cartoon looks to be designed by the same artist that did the animated Hellboy movies. Gentle Giant Studios just produced an animated Hellboy figure that was well articulated and spot on to that style, any chance you would use them to sculpt a toyline based on this new Spider-man cartoon?

Gentle Giant is an extremely talented sculpthouse - they do incredible work! It is certainly within the realm of possibility as we've worked with them in the past and continue to do so.

5. How large of a segment of your consumer base for the Marvel action figures to you think collectors represent?

We can't answer market segmentation questions in this forum. However, we can say this...Collectors are an important part of the Marvel business.

Quote Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    Another Q&A, this time From The Fwoosh.

1. Are you or would you consider Hasbrotoyshop exclusive repaints/resculpts? There are a great many characters and costumes that can be accomplished fairly easily utilizing existing figures.

Agreed, and we've both considered and used this option already! We're also examining the prospect of offering more collector wants as exclusives on HasbroToyShop and through other channels.

2. Do the Marvel Animated Feature Films affect the character choices in Marvel Legends?

They are certainly one of the factors that we consider.

3. Did the sales on the Spider-man 3 action figures have any affect on your decisions on future 5 inch lines?

The 5-inch figures were a big hit with kids and we're very happy with the performance of this year's movie lines. With that said, we've also heard the collector ask for more 6-inch movie product that would fit in with their Legends collections. For that reason, you'll see both 5" and 6" product on the shelves for Fantastic Four and Spider-Man this holiday
    season.

4. The new animated Spider-man cartoon looks to be designed by the same artist that did the animated Hellboy movies. Gentle Giant Studios just produced an animated Hellboy figure that was well articulated and spot on to that style, any chance you would use them to sculpt a toyline based on this new Spider-man cartoon?

Gentle Giant is an extremely talented sculpthouse - they do incredible work! It is certainly within the realm of possibility as we've worked with them in the past and continue to do so.

5. How large of a segment of your consumer base for the Marvel action figures to you think collectors represent?

We can't answer market segmentation questions in this forum. However, we can say this...Collectors are an important part of the Marvel business.
    1 only if Hasbro releases Red to Black Spiderman

2 Hasbro is in the habit of making too many versions of one character

3 I didn't mind the scale, the smaller figures save space however alot of people complained about the scale.

4 There are too many spiderman redundancies as is so don't bother making cartoon figures.

5 I don't know, probably alot considering marvel is huge.

Toyfare's Marvel Legend poll starts tommorow on their website. It will also be in the next issue of Toy Fare that comes out. So I guess I'll have to break my vow never to buy something from Wizard again. This is from Wizard's forums.
    Here's a topic to get you talking.

The first ever Marvel Legends Fan Poll will be hitting the Wizarduniverse main page on Monday, September 10th.

There's going to be something different about this poll versus previous fan polls we've run that I think will really have people talking. Discuss...

Great news about the toyfare poll. I never saw any of the variants for sale on the website though.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

They had both versions of the Planet Hulk on there for a while.

But I never saw the variants from Marvel Legends 2 on there for sale.

Hopefully they'll offer more of them in the near future to meet demand.

Wizard has launched their Marvel Legends Fan Poll.

Unlike with Star Wars, there's 8 pre-selected prototype figures in the poll. And the winner of the poll will be put into production for a Hasbro Toy Shop exclusive figure. I really like all of them, and hope they get released at retail at some point.

AURORA
    GAMBIT
    LILANDRA
    MAGNETO
    NORTHSTAR
    SILVER SAMURAI
    STORM
    SUNFIRE

Follow the link for the pictures of the prototype figures.

http://www.wizarduniverse.com/magazi.../005883235.cfm

Is it me or does the 12" Icons Nightcrawler seem like he is colored strange? I think he is way too light blue and should definitely be a darker blue.

I wonder if Hasbro will ever make any ML Exiles characters. I'd love to have a Blink and Nocturne character to add to my collection.
    "Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun."