Page 15 of 175 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565115 ... LastLast
    Well Juggy looks pretty good, but the arms seem too long. Phoenix and Deadpool for sure, but who's the martial artist sitting with the sword?
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Quote Originally Posted by jjreason
    but who's the martial artist sitting with the sword?
    It looks like Ogun. Someone who Kitty Pryde and Wolverine faced in Japan, during a mini-series run named "Kitty Pryde & Wolverine #1-6". Which is pretty cool, cause Wolvie's Brown Costume was most well known from his time in Japan. He also was once Wolverine's Sensei, during his time in Japan.
    Heartbroken, Kitty left the X-Men for some time, wanting to get her head together and visited her father (her parents had already gotten divorced by that time). Unfortunately, Carmen Pryde was taking part in some shady dealings with the Yakuza and Kitty stowed away on his plane to Tokyo. The Yakuza discovered her and she was captured by a mysterious clan member named Ogun. The Ninja was more than he seemed; he brainwashed Kitty and not only gave her instant martial arts skills but molded her personality in his own image. Her test was being sent after her would-be-savior – Wolverine. Kitty would have killed Wolverine, if not for Logan’s partner, Yukio, who managed to knock the girl out.

When she woke up, she seemingly was her old self again, but quickly realized that the Ogun persona was still within her and would ultimately consume her if she didn’t fight him. Logan tried to take her through the school of hard knocks, mercilessly pushing her – though always giving her the choice – until she was mentally strong enough to face Ogun.

However, Kitty decided to secretly leave and let Xavier help her, but then – at the airport - she decided to act like a grown-up, by facing Ogun herself. That she did and she succeeded, with the help of Wolverine. She proved her own strength of character by showing mercy to Ogun and thereby proved that her own personality had won out. After that experience, Kitty called herself Shadowcat and, while she still experimented with her look, she took to dark blue costumes with masks.
    MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ogun.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	76.6 KB 
ID:	7537  
    Last edited by Beast; 02-12-2004 at 06:04 AM.
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Quote Originally Posted by -Durge-
    A little acknowledgement would be nice...
    Hey, I'm not ignoring you. The picture on Fwoosh and the one I uploaded are different. Take a look at the spine especially. I just found a better version and uploaded it. No harm or foul, my friend.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Iam just trying to bring fresh new pics for everyone here. I just want to help out.

Here's a great big version. Not sure how long it will be up, but see it while you can. I'll try to see if I can cut it into smaller sections and post.

http://www.renderosity.com/photos/ArtistArticle6971.jpg

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Doop is really awesome. I just wish that Phoenix wasn't a chase figure.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Making Phoenix a chase is pure crap!! Granted, i have excellent luck with chase figures, but she's one of the most popular X-Men series figues, i think and should get a fair run. I'll get her and Juggernaut. The rest of the line is crap IMHO.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Agreed. Sounds like I may have to dig out my TC-14 and R2-B1 doubles for trading purposes. Because I want a Phoenix. Stupid Toy Biz and their freakin' chase figures.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Ouch, it figures though. Welp I'm definitely getting Juggernaut and Punisher, quite possibly Wolverine too. I'll keep an eye out for Phoenix for ya JJB.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"