Page 154 of 175 FirstFirst ... 54104144150151152153154155156157158164 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 1742
    More and better pics of the Marvel Legends stuff here...

http://www.thefwoosh.com/pics/index.php?cat=224
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Man, the Hulk movie line doesn't look too good.

http://tf08.superherotimes.com/showgallery.php?cat=538

And the Emil Blonsky (at least I'm assuming it's Blonsky...it bears a resemblance to Tim Roth) figure looks orange.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

Hasbro let slip some of their plans for the Wolverine movie in 2009.
    During Toyfair, I represented my company to take some photos for personal retail uses. No - there was no Wolverine movie figures, so what am I babbling about?

We're a "pretty big" toy company, and we had two Hasbro Staff guiding us through our "tour"... During the Marvel Section, we asked if they knew anything else about the Marvel line apart from what was shown (And they were great items shown. If you haven't seen it, pop over to a fansite and have a look). I was told several things about Iron Man, Hulk and the general Marvel Line. But what I was surprised to be told was - details about the Wolverine line in 09! And I would have thought they wouldn't have had the lined planned - with the production JUST begginning - The following is the EXACT talk on the Wolverine Line only.

HR(Hasbro Representatives) : And yeah, we also have a line for the upcoming Wolverine Movie. It's slated to release around April, but with such a long time gap, I'm guessing there'll be some changes.

ME (Well, Me... ) : Do you know any specifics on this line? Will it be Marvel Legends scale? Or slightly larger like the Spiderman and Fantastic Four Movie Figures?

HR : They are going to fit into a "movie selection" (I'm presuming - bigger).

ME : Do you have any idea on which characters are planned to make a debut? or even anything on the movie itself?

HR : Sorry, we are not in the position to transfer any spoiler information, but we CAN give out some of our line's characters. Obviously, we have Wolverine - the Star character, and the co-stars, Sabertooth, Silver Fox and the Silver Samurai. We're also going to make figures of Gambit, Toad, The Blob, Stryker and Psylocke.

ME : Do you know anything else about this line?

HR : There isn't much that we ARE in the position to disclose, except that these figures are slated to hit around April next year - and that they are looking at the ML prices. However, with the world changing ever so fast, things might change - Afterall, we still do have one whole year to go.
    http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=296240

I noticed that Marvel Toys and their awesome Legendary Comic Heroes line are conspicuously absent from Toy Fair. Does this mean bad news? say it ain't so! The line seemed like an instant sell-out at retail, near as I could tell. There are so many other awesome characters and properties to do!

I've read from a couple of sources that the line is cancelled after Wave 2.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    I've read from a couple of sources that the line is cancelled after Wave 2.
    WHA?!!! No Mott the Hoople, no Mr. Gum or It Girl?! No Red Sonja?! No Cyblade, Heatwave, Velocity and Impact? No Dart, Rapture, Barbaric or Mighty Man? No Big Guy BAF?! No Psi-Judge Anderson, Sin City Dwight or Miho, No Invincible, Mighty Man, Allen the Alien or Atom Eve?!!!!

...say it ain't so...

It's so. Jesse officially announced over at TNI that it's dead.

Quote Originally Posted by RooJay View Post
    The line seemed like an instant sell-out at retail, near as I could tell.
    Most of 'em peg warmed around here. The only one I've never seen is Marv.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Quote Originally Posted by RooJay View Post
    No Cyblade, Heatwave, Velocity and Impact?
    i might've gone for them if they were more along the lines of quality as ripclaw and less along the lines of stryker...

No Dart, Rapture, Barbaric or Mighty Man?
    i would've bought those in a heartbeat.

No Big Guy BAF?!
    funny, i thought of him as a perfect fit for a BAF the other night...

No Psi-Judge Anderson, Sin City Dwight or Miho, No Invincible, Allen the Alien or Atom Eve?!!!!
    i would've bought almost all of those in a heartbeat as well. i have no love personally for the judge dredd comics, but the figures have been part of the highlights of both series, so i would've welcomed another to the fold.

i've had a few "dream lineup" series mostly involving the savage dragon/invincible universes...

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketboy View Post
    Most of 'em peg warmed around here. The only one I've never seen is Marv.
    i only saw drips and drabs of series 2. series 1 was readily available for me earlier, but by the time i was hooked on building PITT i couldn't find all the figures. so i recently bought a case of each series and triumphantly put together PITT and monekyman on tuesday. they're freakin' awesome.

EDIT: does anyone know of a good type of action figure stand that fits ML/LCBH type foot holes? i'd like to be able to get dressed in the morning without knocking my figures off the top of my dresser...
    Nachos are the right of all sentient beings.

The guns... They've stopped!
    - Dan Akroyd, Star Wars Episode IV - A New Hope