Page 161 of 175 FirstFirst ... 61111151157158159160161162163164165171 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 1742
    Curious to know if anyone else has spotted this, but the (Iron Man) Iron Monger figure w/ "opening cockpit" is turning up.

Short review: It's a lot of fun, and well worth getting, especially if you haven't bought an Iron Monger figure yet.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	im_monger2_01.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	62.2 KB 
ID:	17497  

Rats, I want to find this figure, but this line is poorly representing in my area.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I'd just about given up, as no one has any Iron Man figures anymore. But then my local TRU put out a few new cases on the wall by the front door... next to the big Hulk display.

Yep, same here. Saw a ton of the new figures at Toys R Us today. Check there, JT.
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

at my local WM where i work at the moment, they had a few of the Titanium Man and new Iron Monger figures a few days ago. The TM are now gone, but the Iron Monger is still there.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

New detailed pics of the upcoming 2-Packs are up on Cool Toy Review.

They look great. But since I only really collect X-Men, I'll just be getting Wolvie and Forge.

http://www.cooltoyreview.com/story/f...cks_115575.asp

What the hell is going on with Ultimate Cap's mouth?!? And when did Mr Fantastic get so damned beefy? Seems like Hasbro's running out of gas already with this line.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

There was never anything in the tank to begin with. Mattel has my attention now with the DC Universe Classics line. Hasbro has really sunk this line IMHO & I don't think it will recover unless Toybiz gets it back.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

Quote Originally Posted by DarthBrandon View Post
    There was never anything in the tank to begin with. Mattel has my attention now with the DC Universe Classics line. Hasbro has really sunk this line IMHO & I don't think it will recover unless Toybiz gets it back.
    Disagreed. Still happier with everything Hasbro has done over what Toy Biz did.

And keep wishing. Toy Biz getting the license back is never going to happen.

Toy Biz does not exist anymore. It was dissolved as a company.

Oddly enough, I've something nice to say about Hasbro and their handling of all things Marvel...

Picked up the "Target Exclusive" Hulk ML figure today (the one that comes in a plastic tube), and it's actually really well done. I haven't (and don't plan on) opened it, but the sculpt is cool and the paint seems really nice for Hasbro. $12.99 is a bit steep, but seeing as how it's the only "official" Hulk movie toy that I'll be buying, I decided to go for it.

Oh... and I saw some of the latest Iron Man figures, including the Iron Monger figure w/ "opening cockpit" and Titanium Man at Target as well. That Titanium Man figure is really fun also. So there... that's 2 nice things I've said about Hasbro.