Page 163 of 175 FirstFirst ... 63113153159160161162163164165166167173 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,630 of 1742
    Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Geez, they are cutesy coy with the 3.75" line answers, moreso even than SW brand team's anti-denials.
    They probably want to make a big splash with it at SDCC.

Hopefully the articulation is like their other 3 3/4" lines.

Especially when Mattel's DC line features minimum articulation.
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I saw that the Hulk Waves are popping up. Two questions:

1. Anybody have the UPC's for any figures? I'm gonna try to have my buddy order them for me at work.

2. is the Fing FAng Foom SDCC fig gonna be available at Hasbro's website like their past exclusives?

thanks in advance.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

1. No clue.

2. Probably. Bit it's just a big display box with the whole series in it.

Another Q&A, this time from Superhero Times:
    Hasbro Marvel Q & A

SUPERHEROTIMES: Is there any chance we can get a Legends-sized Abomination from the Hulk film? Or any of the other characters based on the game such as a Legends-sized Bi-Beast?

HASBRO: There are no plans for a movie style Abomination in 6" scale at this point, but you can bet if there is an overwhelming reaction to the Hulk Legends line this fall that you will see more.

SUPERHEROTIMES: If the Hulk Legends waves do well at retail, we will see more of these waves alongside the regular Legends line?

HASBRO: Hulk is strongest there is! You can bet if these waves do well there will be plenty more Hulk on the way.

SUPERHEROTIMES: The Mighty Muggs series have proven popular with both vinyl and casual collectors. What will we be seeing in the future of this line? Our favorite here has been Venom, any plans for Carnage or perhaps the Juggernaut?

HASBRO: These little guys have picked up a huge following over the last few months and we have lots of fun stuff in store. However, there are some great reveals planned for San Diego Comic-Con, so we can't share too much until next month. Have you seen the exclusive SDCC Muggs? (see our Hasbro SDCC Exclusives Check List!) A special foil packaged Iron Man will be available at the Hasbro booth and a limited Peter Parker (with spidey sense tingling) will be available at the Diamond booth while supplies last. More mainline muggs will unveiled as well... including an always awesome devourer of worlds... who shall remain anonymous until then.

SUPERHEROTIMES: The Marvel Transformers Crossovers are remarkable. What characters can we hope to see in the future of this line?

HASBRO: The entire 2008 Crossover line will be on display in San Diego this July... but looking toward the future, there'll be plenty of great offerings.

SUPERHEROTIMES: The Superhero Squad line has always been a great performer at retail. Can we expect to see some more playsets for this line like the one we received for the Spider-Man line?

HASBRO: There is a Hulk and Spidey themed Gamma Lab Adventure on the way for Fall of 2008. We can't discuss our plans beyond 2008 just yet... but we can say that Squad will be even bigger in 2009! If you haven't heard, there is a brand new animated series on the way next year!

I have to admit - those Hulk Legends figures are actually pretty cool. They remind me of ToyBiz Legends only with better construction. True, a couple could use more articulation (an area where some of them actually surprise me in that they turned out more articulated than the prototypes seemed) to bring them back up to that level, but in general they seem like a big step up from what I've become used to in Hasbro Legends since about series 3. They even have really nice paint apps from what I could tell, and quite a bit of heft - which I hope is what accounts fro their $14.99 price point at Wal-Mart. All in all, they represent to me yet another reason to not finally discount Hasbro Legends completely. I'm really starting to think they may have actually learned from recent mistakes, and might actually be in the process of turning this ship around...

Quote Originally Posted by RooJay View Post
    I have to admit - those Hulk Legends figures are actually pretty cool. They remind me of ToyBiz Legends only with better construction. True, a couple could use more articulation (an area where some of them actually surprise me in that they turned out more articulated than the prototypes seemed) to bring them back up to that level, but in general they seem like a big step up from what I've become used to in Hasbro Legends since about series 3. They even have really nice paint apps from what I could tell, and quite a bit of heft - which I hope is what accounts fro their $14.99 price point at Wal-Mart. All in all, they represent to me yet another reason to not finally discount Hasbro Legends completely. I'm really starting to think they may have actually learned from recent mistakes, and might actually be in the process of turning this ship around...
    I never even saw wave 1 of Hulk Legends but the other day at TRU they had wave 2 with savage grey hulk and absorbing man !!

Quote Originally Posted by RUSHBOY View Post
    I never even saw wave 1 of Hulk Legends but the other day at TRU they had wave 2 with savage grey hulk and absorbing man !!
    Sorry, I suppose I should have specified - the Wal-Mart I was at had both 'assortments' on the shelves. The only figures missing were She-Hulk and Skaar; I assumed that both had simply sold out. Those pieces of Fin-Fang Foom are huge, too!

The Hulk Legends line doesn't interest me that much.

But I will be getting the Wendigo for my X-Men collection.

Have You See This Site? http://toybiz.multiply.com/photos/album/23#

If the following list is true I'll be one happy camper if they are done right.
    Rogue, Jean Grey, & Jubilee folks.

Marvel Legends Two Packs (Wave 1) Jul 2008
    • Ultimate Nick Fury/Ultimate Captain America
    • Forge/Wolverine
    • Elektra/Ronin
    • Skrull/Kree

Marvel Legends Two Packs (SDCC 08 Exclusive) Jul 2008
    • Kazar/Shanna

Hulk Marvel Legends (Wave 1) Aug 2008
    • The End Hulk • She-Hulk • Skarr, Son of Hulk • King Hulk

Marvel Legends Singles (Red Hulk Wave) –Target Exclusive Aug 2008
    • Spiral • Adam Warlock • Union Jack • Silver Savage • Black Spider-Man • Wolverine(s)

Marvel Legends Two Packs (Wave 2) Sep 2008
    • SHIELD Agent/Hand Ninja
    • Mr. Fantastic/Thing
    • Human Torch/Invisible Woman
    • Pyro/Iceman

Marvel Legends Singles (Online Exclusive) Oct 2008
    • AOA Sunfire

Hulk Marvel Legends (Wave 2) Oct 2008
    • Absorbing Man • Doc Samson • Wendigo • Savage Grey Hulk

Marvel Legends Singles (Nemesis Wave) –Wal-Mart Exclusive Dec 2008
    • Tigra • Black Bolt • Punisher • Dare Devil • Beast • Nova

Marvel Legends Box Sets: (Wave 1) Dec 2008
    • Thunderbolts (Swordsman/Penance/Venom/Radioactive Man/Songbird)
    • Classic X-Men (Cyclops/Angel/Beast/Iceman/Marvel Girl)

Marvel Legends Singles (Strong Guy Wave) Jan 2009
    • Rogue • Silver Samurai • Gladiator • Spider-Girl • Winter Soldier • Gray Gargoyle

Marvel Legends Two Packs (Wave 3) Feb 2009
    • Cyclops/Jean Grey
    • Havok/Polaris
    • Multiple Man
    • X-Man/Blink

Marvel Legends Box Sets: (Wave 2) Mar 2009
    • New Warriors (Night Thrasher/Justice/Speed Ball/Dawkhawk/Namorita)
    • Inhumans (Medusa/Crystal/Karnak/Gorgon/Triton)

Marvel Legends Box Sets: (Online Exclusive) Apr 2009
    • Alpha Flight (Snowbird/Guardian/Vindicator/Shaman/Sasquatch)

Marvel Legends Singles (Goliath Wave) May 2009
    • US Agent • Silver Sable • Nitro • Jubilee • Maverick • Shang Chi

Marvel Legends Two Packs (Wave 4) May 2009
    • Tony Stark/Maria Hill
    • Dum Dum Dugan/ GW Bridge
    • Captain America (Barnes)/Crossbones
    • Hawkeye/Speed

Marvel Legends Box Sets: (Wave 3) Aug 2009
    • New X-Men (Surge/Hellion/Dust/Mercury/Rockslide)
    • New X-Men II (X-23/Prodigy/Anole/Pixie/Gentle)

Marvel Legends Two Packs (Wave 5) Sep 2009
    • Exodus/Fabian Cortez
    • Northstar/Aurora
    • Cloak/Dagger
    • Terrax/Nova

Marvel Legends Singles (Lockjaw Wave) Sep 2009
    • Bastion • Storm • Kang • Ikaris • Sersi • Madame Masque

Marvel Legends Singles (Online Exclusive) Aug 2009
    • Magneto

Marvel Legends Box Sets: (Wave 4) Nov 2009
    • Masters Of Evil (Enchantress/Whirlwind/Klaw/Tiger Shark/Whiplash)
    • X-Force (Warpath/Sunspot/Shatteredstar/Boomer/Siryn)

Marvel Legends Singles (DeathsHead Wave) –Target Exclusive Nov 2009
    • Lilandra • Death Bird • Crimson Dymo • High Evolutionary • Puma • Lyja

Marvel Legends Singles (Sauron Wave) –Wal-Mart Exclusive Dec 2009
    • Agent 13 • Darwin • Nighthawk • Stryfe • Tryphod Mary • Vulcan

Marvel Legends Singles (Thanos Wave) Dec 2009
    • Mephisto • Ares • Wraith • Wolfsbane • Black Tom • Viper
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

Quote Originally Posted by DarthBrandon View Post
    Marvel Legends Singles (Nemesis Wave) –Wal-Mart Exclusive Dec 2008
    • Tigra • Black Bolt • Punisher • Dare Devil • Beast • Nova
    I'd sure love it if they made this Punisher the Classic one from the 1980s

The shear quantity represented in that list makes it very suspect to begin with, but who knows...

Quote Originally Posted by DarthBrandon View Post
    Hulk Marvel Legends (Wave 1) Aug 2008
    • The End Hulk • She-Hulk • Skarr, Son of Hulk • King Hulk

Hulk Marvel Legends (Wave 2) Oct 2008
    • Absorbing Man • Doc Samson • Wendigo • Savage Grey Hulk
    Those are actually out now (or else my local Wal-Marts have been getting special shipments from the future; although, as I recall something similar has happened in the past.)

Marvel Legends Box Sets: (Wave 1) Dec 2008
    • Thunderbolts (Swordsman/Penance/Venom/Radioactive Man/Songbird)
    • Classic X-Men (Cyclops/Angel/Beast/Iceman/Marvel Girl)
    If true, I find it very unfortunate that they decided to go with that particular group of Thunderbolts - the original team is so much cooler.

Marvel Legends Box Sets: (Wave 2) Mar 2009
    • New Warriors (Night Thrasher/Justice/Speed Ball/Dawkhawk/Namorita)
    • Inhumans (Medusa/Crystal/Karnak/Gorgon/Triton)
    Seriously...New Warriors without Firestar?! What are they smoking? Will I never get to reenact the adventures of Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends?!
    Major props for the Inhumans, though. I might even pick that one up even if they're all done in that unfortunate, poorly articulated, pseudo-Marvel Legends style Hasbro has been doing recently. On the other hand - maybe this will give them a chance to make amends for that crappy version of Black Bolt they've got coming...

Marvel Legends Box Sets: (Online Exclusive) Apr 2009
    • Alpha Flight (Snowbird/Guardian/Vindicator/Shaman/Sasquatch)
    Come on?! No Puck?!! Again...what are they smoking?

Marvel Legends Singles (Goliath Wave) May 2009
    • US Agent • Silver Sable • Nitro • Jubilee • Maverick • Shang Chi
    No doubt this'll be the recently deceased version of Goliath we lost during Civil War. If they know what's good for them.

Marvel Legends Box Sets: (Wave 3) Aug 2009
    • New X-Men (Surge/Hellion/Dust/Mercury/Rockslide)
    • New X-Men II (X-23/Prodigy/Anole/Pixie/Gentle)
    Yawn!

Marvel Legends Two Packs (Wave 5) Sep 2009
    • Exodus/Fabian Cortez
    • Northstar/Aurora
    • Cloak/Dagger
    • Terrax/Nova
    Again - Yawn! for Exodus and Fabian, but Yippee! for the rest!

Marvel Legends Singles (Lockjaw Wave) Sep 2009
    • Bastion • Storm • Kang • Ikaris • Sersi • Madame Masque
    Oh, I suppose I could suffer owning a Bastion figure if it gets me a Lockjaw! I'm not sure how popular the others would be aside from Storm, but I personally dig the Eternals!

Marvel Legends Singles (Online Exclusive) Aug 2009
    • Magneto
    I skipped all the other Magneto figures - even the ones ToyBiz did - since they never seemed good enough to me (the first one was basically an Iron Man variant, having been a simple retool.) If they have any sense at all, they'll finally do the Master of Magnetism justice, and maybe then I'll finally pick him up.

Marvel Legends Box Sets: (Wave 4) Nov 2009
    • Masters Of Evil (Enchantress/Whirlwind/Klaw/Tiger Shark/Whiplash)
    • X-Force (Warpath/Sunspot/Shatteredstar/Boomer/Siryn)
    A Masters Of Evil box set would have been a great excuse to give us a modern Zemo figure. Shame.

Marvel Legends Singles (DeathsHead Wave) –Target Exclusive Nov 2009
    • Lilandra • Death Bird • Crimson Dymo • High Evolutionary • Puma • Lyja
    There're some pretty cool figures in there, though not sure how excited the average consumer would get over that mix. I do love me some Puma, though! Interesting to note that DeathsHead would be the build a figure, and not High Evolutionary - of the two, the Evolutionary is almost always pictured as being the larger character.

Marvel Legends Singles (Sauron Wave) –Wal-Mart Exclusive Dec 2009
    • Agent 13 • Darwin • Nighthawk • Stryfe • Tryphod Mary • Vulcan
    Nighthawk would be very welcome in my collection, and maybe Typhoid Mary ("Tryphod Mary"?!), but the others make for a total snooze-fest. Good thing for me I'm not dying for a Sauron figure!

Marvel Legends Singles (Thanos Wave) Dec 2009
    • Mephisto • Ares • Wraith • Wolfsbane • Black Tom • Viper
    Thanos alone should make that wave a winner; not sure how well those characters would fare without him (although there are a few personal faves for me in that one.)