Page 164 of 175 FirstFirst ... 64114154160161162163164165166167168174 ... LastLast
Results 1,631 to 1,640 of 1742
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealDubya View Post
    I'd sure love it if they made this Punisher the Classic one from the 1980s
    If I'm not mistaken, this one is going to be the very poorly executed 'Tim Bradstreet' style version we've already seen as part of the Icons line. Unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by RooJay View Post
    If I'm not mistaken, this one is going to be the very poorly executed 'Tim Bradstreet' style version we've already seen as part of the Icons line. Unfortunately.
    Hrrm. Boo.

Hasbro Toy Shop's page for Sunfire has updated.

Originally the proto was shown molded in yellow plastic. But the new picture shows the final version being a clear yellow, which looks much more comic accurate. Now I really can't wait to get him. Here's comparison pics.

Marvel Legends A.O.A. Sunfire - $9.99
    A HasbroToyShop.com Exclusive

Add this articulated, X-Men adversary action figure to your collection! Complete with a chiseled physique, black and gold-colored deco and angry grimace, itís his multiple points of flame detailing on his shins, forearms, shoulder blades and hair that are this figureís crowning glory. For play or display, this A.O.A. Sunfire figure in flight pose is a HasbroToyShop.com exclusive.
    WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD. Small Parts. Not for children under 3 years
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sunfire.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	27.6 KB 
ID:	17749   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sunfire Proto.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	29.9 KB 
ID:	17751  
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

These recent posts have mentioned two characters I'm big on getting, both of them fire-powered mutants. I'm ****ed AoA Sunfire is coming out since classic Sunfire is one of the biggest wants for me. Also, Firestar is big on my list of figures to get. I'd slap people important to me to get those two, but they just won't do it.
    Member 104 of the SWC forums . . . but it's good to be back.

Good traders: DarkJedi5, jediguy, Jedi_Master_Guyute, jedimastergeorge06

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom-like Menace View Post
    These recent posts have mentioned two characters I'm big on getting, both of them fire-powered mutants. I'm ****ed AoA Sunfire is coming out since classic Sunfire is one of the biggest wants for me. Also, Firestar is big on my list of figures to get. I'd slap people important to me to get those two, but they just won't do it.
    It's technically not just AoA Sunfire, but also 616 Sunfire as he appears now.

Quote Originally Posted by RooJay View Post
    I have to admit - those Hulk Legends figures are actually pretty cool.
    I picked up The End Hulk and King Hulk the other day, and I also think that Hasbro is on the right track with these. I saw just about all of the figures from this series, minus She-Hulk and Absorbing Man, and each looks good.

The End Hulk is probably going to be my favorite from the lot. A great sculpt, and some really decent paint all around. The figures are sturdy, with rigid joints, and though they're using a harder hollow plastic, they still have a pretty good heft to them.

King Hulk is good, but not great. The paint is more simplistic, but it's not sloppy, which counts for a lot with me. Some of the costume details (right gauntlet) seem to be missing. I decided to flip the chest strap around so that it crosses the other way, and so the sword fits on his back a little better also.

At around $15 a pop, I'll probably be building my Fin Fang Foom very gradually, but I'm happy with what I've got so far.

A friend sent me his Iron Monger v2 figure, as I had been searching and coming up empty. It's a pretty cool figure, looks like a better sculpt than the first version, and better paint and articulation. The pop-up head kinda works for me, and the sculpt there is very good. This one has a major flaw in the left hand though, it was cut incorrectly and the machine jammed the hinge part in anyway which left it angled and warped when it is used. Still, this is a cool figure.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Marvel Q&A's with Hasbro are turning up again. Some great info.

From Toymania:
    July 2008 - Each month, Hasbro will answer five questions about their Marvel and Spider-Man products. Here are the latest questions and answers:

1. Is $14.99 now the SRP for all Marvel Legends, or just the Hulk waves?

Answer: Just for the Hulk wave... which is due to the average size of the figures and the sheer size of FOOM!

2. Is the Signature Series dead? (Did the Mr.Fantastic & Human Torch ever get released in the Signature line?)

Answer: There are no immediate future plans to bring the Signature Series back in the mainline. Mr. Fantastic was available at Target last year, but the Torch was never released. What do you think? Should we bring these back? We look forward to reading the message boards about this one!

3. Are the Marvel Heroscape expansion figures still coming out?

Answer: We will send you an answer to this question soon!

4. Any chance of a Marvel Legends Iron Man wave to tie in to the movie's DVD release?

Answer: Nothing planned on this front, but you will see some brand new Iron Man figures in the single carded Legends line this fall. You'll see them 1st at Comic Con.

5. Any chance of a Superhero Squad boxset featuring the 90s X-Men Animated characters and designs (Cyclops, Wolverine, Storm, Beast, Gambit, Rogue, Jubilee, Jean Grey, Professor X)?

Answer: There will be a cool new boxset coming out late in the Fall (at Toys R Us) that will feature an X-Mansion theme. It isn't specifically 90's, but it does feature Professor X, Kitty with Lockheed and 6 other X-Men faves. You'll get your 1st look at this one at SDCC this week!
    From Cool Toy Review:
    Hasbro's Marvel Comics Q&A: The Answers!
    Posted by Curto on July 22, 2008 at 04:27 PM CST:
    We've passed on 5 of your burning Marvel Comics questions! So check out the latest scoop we've got for you this all-new, all-different monthly Q&A session with Hasbro.

Cool Toy Review: Can you comment on the rumor of a new Marvel Heroes 3 3/4" figure line?

Hasbro: We don't have any new news to share here.. http://www.furyfiles.com/

Cool Toy Review: There are so many Marvel characters still waiting for their first Legends figure. I'm thrilled to see Age of Apocalypse figures (Nemesis and Sunfire) showing up in the line and hopefully Blink from the Exiles/Age of Apocalypse might soon follow. *hint hint* In general though, how do you decide which characters will get chosen for figures?

Hasbro: We love this part of our jobs! We always sit down together as a team and go through the lineups for each brand. There are lots of factors that come into play - for example, we work closely with Marvel Publishing to understand what's important to them and we take the entertainment calendar into serious consideration as well. We also try to factor in all the collector and fan top 10 lists we can get our hands on.

Cool Toy Review: Seeing as the Marvel Legends have been getting movie characters in the main line (particularly from X3,) will we see other movie characters like Elektra?

Hasbro: Now that the major X3 characters are complete, we don't currently have any plans for other movie inspired characters in the classic Marvel Legends line.

Cool Toy Review: Will there be any play sets in the future for super hero squad figures. a xmen jet, danger room , avengers mansion, etc. I also wanted to say thanks because my son really like these guys and it is so cool to hear him play with them and hear him talk about all there powers it really brings me back to when i used to collect comics.

Hasbro: Love to hear it! Sharing the whole Marvel Universe with the youngest of fans is the best part of the Squad line. That's why we recently added the bio bursts to the back of every package - so that parents and kids alike could learn about the super powers for each and every figure. For 2008, there's a new Hulk themed gamma playset hitting Toys R Us stores right about now. There will also be a lot of great items coming out for the Squad brand in 2009, but we can't give those details away just yet.

Cool Toy Review: Not really a question, more of a suggestion. What do you think of Captain Universe exclusive? The packaging could be similar to the 501st Stormtrooper you did a while back. You print out a personal bio at home and are able to put in the package (like the the 501st Legion trading cards). It's a little bit like what Marvel did years ago with the personalised Captain Universe comic.

Dan's Note: Hasbro sent along a statement regarding suggestions, which is something we'll keep in mind for future questions

Hasbro: First, just a reminder to all sites participating in the Marvel Q&A that Hasbro cannot accept suggestions through this forum. As the facilitators of this Q&A program, Joe and myself review all questions and filter out any suggestive "questions" before we forward them on to Hasbro's Marvel brand team. Q&A submissions that contain suggestions will not be considered and will not receive a response. Thanks for your cooperation in this matter.

Got any burning Marvel Comics questions you need answered straight from the source? If so, post your questions in this thread in our forums, and with any luck, you'll get your answers next time!

Quote Originally Posted by Hasbro
    Now that the major X3 characters are complete, we don't currently have any plans for other movie inspired characters in the classic Marvel Legends line.
    Impossible. You mean all those people who cried themselves to sleep thinking ML was going to be dominated by movie figures should have listened to all of us who told them that X3 figures were heavily added to the first HML waves simply because X3 was rushed? I wonder how they could have saved themselves a panic attack.
    Member 104 of the SWC forums . . . but it's good to be back.

Good traders: DarkJedi5, jediguy, Jedi_Master_Guyute, jedimastergeorge06

AFI has the first scoops from San Diego Comic Con!

http://www.actionfigureinsider.com/main/?p=875

Marvel Legends

WalMart Exclusive Wave- Aries Build-a-figure wave (8 figures)

Kang (looks like it’s a re-release of the Toy Biz Figure)
    Crossbones (current version from the Captain America comic. He’s BIG almost as big as Aries)
    F4 Human Torch (with a different paint job as a variant)
    Guardian (classic Alpha Flight version)
    Heroes Reborn Armor Iron Man
    Vision (Classic version, 70’s-ish)
    Ultimate War Machine
    Ben Reiley Spider-man

More ML 2-packs

Stealth Iron Man/Sharron Carter (from the pages of the current Captain America book)
    Classic 70’s Armor Iron Man/Maria Hill, Director of S.H.E.I.L.D
    DumDum Dugan/Hand Ninja

Spider-man Classics aka "Hero Movie Action Figures" 6" Scale

Tarantula
    Iron Spider-man(clear tint)
    Red and Blue Classic Spider-man (big eyes McFarlane-esque)
    Juggernaught (classic version and red and gold variant)
    Venom III ("classic" with a long tail)

Spectacular Spider-man (Animated Series)

Green Goblin
    Electro

Iron Man Movie Figures

Stealth Strike Iron Man
    Classic Iron Monger (blue)
    Atmospheric Diving Iron Man (light blue and black with clamp on flippers)
    Satalite Armor Iron Man
    Captain America Armor Iron Man
    Mark I armor Iron Man (gold version)
    Torpedo Armor Iron Man

New Super Hero Squad

Nighthawk
    Black Panther/Storm
    Kang/Thing
    Gargoyle/Thing
    Human Torch(clear yellow)/Hulk
    Green Goblin/Sandman (comic versions)
    Winter Soldier/Crossbones
    Rachel Summers Marvel Girl/"condom head" Classic Cyclops
    Many Jane (with spider-man mask in hand)/Spider-man hanging from lamp post
    Captain America/Falcon
    Black Costume Spider-man/Doc Ock
    Captain America/Red Skull (with cosmic cube)
    Wolverine (brown and tan)/Magneto
    Master of Kung Fu/Sentry
    Not sure how these pack out, but he also saw: Classic Ultron, Weapon X, Pyro, Ultimate Rhino and a BIG new Planet Hulk

Also a "Gamma Lab Adventure Playset with Hulk figure