Page 166 of 175 FirstFirst ... 66116156162163164165166167168169170 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,660 of 1742
    Quote Originally Posted by plasticfetish View Post
    I haven't really been interested in any of the BAFs since Galactus, so I suppose I can sweat it out and try for this one.
    Wow, really? Sentinel proved to be the big one for me. I'm working, slowly, on my fourth one.
    Member 104 of the SWC forums . . . but it's good to be back.

Good traders: DarkJedi5, jediguy, Jedi_Master_Guyute, jedimastergeorge06

Quote Originally Posted by plasticfetish View Post
    I've seen all but She Hulk at Wal*Mart so far, and then about a week ago, I saw a few more from this wave (no She Hulk) hanging at Target. Which is good, because Targets around me are a little better when it comes to putting out new stock.

You know, now that I think about it, I don't think I've seen Absorbing Man either... crap.

I've bought The End Hulk (really good), Son of Hulk (good), King Hulk (decent, but could have better paint detail), and Doc Sampson (a very good, basic, no frills figure.) I've seen Wendigo a bunch of times, so I'm in no hurry, and I've seen Savage Grey Hulk a few times also.

I haven't really been interested in any of the BAFs since Galactus, so I suppose I can sweat it out and try for this one.
    I have all 8 figures and yes She hulk was very hard to find at retail !!
    The first time I saw her at WM I bought her cuz I knew she was only 1 to a case . Then I kept going to 3 Walmarts everyday and got the other 7 figures !

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom-like Menace View Post
    Wow, really? Sentinel proved to be the big one for me. I'm working, slowly, on my fourth one.
    That's a wave of figures that for one reason or another I totally skipped. Which is very weird, because aside from Omega Red (who I have no feeling for), I like them all.

I really have no idea why I didn't buy those. Probably just kept saying, "Oh, I'll get them later." until I didn't see them any more. But it's also likely that this was a wave of figures where I could rarely find one figure or another that didn't have some odd paint problem.

Quote Originally Posted by RUSHBOY View Post
    I have all 8 figures and yes She hulk was very hard to find at retail!
    Oh great. So I figured... but thanks. Now I'll really have to look around a bit more in the next few days.

I will say the Galactus BAF became much more important to me after the Super Hero Showdown Fantastic Four and Silver Surfer came out. In fact, he became the centerpiece for my Showdown shelf as all those figures (minus some Spider-Man figures who were off fighting each other) were fighting him. I even had the Brotherhood pitching in.

I was thinking of getting another she hulk so I can make a funky looking 2 headed Fing Fang Foom !! Or getting another Fing Fang Foom and have one of my friends paint it red for me and call that the chase variant !!

Make sure you get a little pair of purple pants sewed for your green version.
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

My buddy and I did some serious hunting last night around Dayton and I found all of the Hulk figures I wanted: Hulk: End, King Hulk, Son of Hulk, Doc Samson and Absorbing Man. I nearly crapped my pants out of sheer excitement.

All in all, I think they look AWESOME, especially the End Hulk as I adored that comic very much. My only small gripe is that King Hulk's green color could be a tad darker, but they all still look awesome. I didn't see a She-Hulk, but that's okay as I don't care for her. I saw several Wendigo figures, but passed as I found the variant of him years ago.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

The variant is really more the Snowbird version of Sasquatch.

Since the figure is missing the tail, which is there on the Wendigo figure.

Also, new Hi-Res pictures of some of the upcoming figures.

Wal-Mart Ares Wave: http://marvelousnews.com/index.php?c...3&itemid=11645
    More Marvel 2-Packs: http://marvelousnews.com/index.php?c...3&itemid=11646
    Spider-Man Wave 3: http://marvelousnews.com/index.php?c...3&itemid=11644

Gotta love Guardian. And glad everyone can get Kang who missed him.

I saw the two-packs at Wal-Mart. I am broke until tomorrow, so I only gave them a quick look, and I know I saw Wolverine/Forge (teared up a bit not being able to get this), and Ultimate Fury and Cap. I also finally saw some of the Foom wave, including, She-Hulk. She does exist.