Page 18 of 175 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868118 ... LastLast
    Nearly forgot: the two different versions of cable.

edit: i nearly forgot Deadpool & Man thing. I guess i posted rather quickly and forgot them. oh well, i was giddy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cable6.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	78.1 KB 
ID:	7627   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cablerepaint6.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	75.2 KB 
ID:	7628   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	manthing8.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	79.2 KB 
ID:	7629   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	deadpool6.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	74.9 KB 
ID:	7630  
    Last edited by Jedi_Master_Guyute; 02-16-2004 at 10:52 AM.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Hmm, you know. Some of these are really awful. Even Apocalypse doesn't look like his Comic version. And Iceman looks like he's got a Professor X head!! Really not impressed at all with some of these. As for chase figures, they should just make them one per case. Instead of one per x number of cases. It's stupid as hell. The FF and Spidey box sets look tasty though.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Apocolypse looks like he indulged on the four horsemen...and their horses.

IceMan would be better with head improvements and translucent plastic, the frozen sentinel hand is awesome though.

Storm I was hoping would be the white costume, I dunno about getting her now...

Doc Ock is weird lookin but I guess he is anyways. I hate his tentacles though! They're solid plastic with articulation points, not wire bendy! Why? now they'll be weak, droopy and fragile.

The Spider-Man in the Sinister 6-pack appears to be the Spider-Man 2 super articulation body, I'd like to get that since it's painted in the comics way, the rest of the figures in the pack don't interest me though. Doc Ock in the 6-pack looks especially ugly, why make another sculpt for the same figure?
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Okay, first, where did they come up with that lineup for the Sinister Six? Since when did Black Cat turn evil and join up? And didn't Venom replace Kraven after his death? They blew the opportunity to give us a kickin' Mysterio or Sandman figure.

What's with all the honkin' Iron Men? Jeez. What a boring character to get the resculpt treatment! At least War Machine and Ultimate Iron Man would be two separate characters.

The Cable repaint looks cool, but the first is pathetic.

Iceman looks, well, weird.

As for Hulk. . . they're gonna screw it up again! Let's get out all these crazy Hulk resculpts. Robo-Hulk? War Hulk? Never heard of 'em. Why no Devil Hulk or Stupid Grey Hulk or Maestro if they insist on resculpts?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

War Hulk was when he was one of Apocalypse's Horseman. So it's comic accurate. The Robo-Hulk may be also, but I'm not sure.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

I love Man-Thing and Doc Oc. I am also loving the FF box set. I am really upset with the Spidey Box Set though.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Some news from Raving Toy Maniac:
    Hey gang,

RTMike (Mike Fichera) just called from Toy Fair and wanted me to update y'all on some of the stuff he, Rob and Bobbi learned from their appointment with ToyBiz. More info will be coming later, this is just to whet your appetites and answer a few questions! Here we go!

Phoenix is NOT a chase figure. The green version will be roughly as available as Elektra with the Dark Phoenix variant being a little harder to find than that.

The hip joint on Phoenix and the Inivisible Woman is being redone. Those are NOT final versions that you've seen pics of (or will see pics of).

Seen pics of the Absorbing Man from Hulk Classics 2? Yeah, you shouldn't have. There was not supposed to be any photography of that figure yet. Expect some changes there (arm to be bigger).

Cable, Black Widow and Vision will all have variant versions (Cable: diff. color scheme, Black Widow: Blonde version and Vision: White/clear Byrne version).

Fantastic Four Boxed Set: Reed has new head sculpt.

Scorpion looks AWESOME.

Ultimate Rhino IS the version from the Ulimate Spider-Man comic.

Iron Man (red/white and modern) will feature removable helmets.

Well, that's it for now!

Jeff
    MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Pics have emerged of the new Scorpion, Ultimate Rhino and Ultimate Lizard. Enjoy!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lizard.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	115.7 KB 
ID:	7648   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rhino.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	38.6 KB 
ID:	7649   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	scorpion.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	33.5 KB 
ID:	7650  
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Man, these figures look great to me! I've been drooling over these pictures for hours, thanks for posting them!!

I will be getting each and every one. The only thing I'm bummed about is the absence of Dr. Strange . Ah well, mabye next year we'll get him (and Thanos for that matter!).

I'm very happy about Toybiz's statement that the chase figures will be paint variations, and not different figures. This should make a lot of people happy. Although, since I'm a sucker, I will be trying to get the paint variants as well (especially the Dark Pheonix).

Between Marvel and LOTR, Toybiz will be getting a lot of cash out of me this year.