Page 19 of 175 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969119 ... LastLast
    Here is a pic of Juggernaut, unmasked.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jugger unmasked.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	109.0 KB 
ID:	7651  
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

More on the chase situation, from Figures.com. Variant figures in every 3rd Case won't be so bad. I'll actually be able to get a variant Cable and Phoenix fairly easily. Yay.

http://www.superherotimes.com/article.php?ArticleID=5

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Green Goblin looks fantastic, I guess I'll pass on getting the current Manga one after all - for this figure I'm willing to wait.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    Well, well, well...the ToyFiar pics are in!

Looks like the Dark phoenix is the chase figure, and regular ol' Green Phoenix will be easier to find.

Check out those box sets!! Especially the Sinister Six! (Black Cat?!?Wha..?) Still, Green Goblin, Electro, a nice new Venom, and what looks to be a pretty decent Spidey Resculpt make this one a winner. And the Black Cat! Not really Sinister Six i don't think, but who's complainin' when you get a Felicia Hardy Legend.

Red and Silver Iron Man!!! I guess this replaces War Machine?
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

man, i'm in heaven just looking at all these pictures. Hawkeye, Vision, Black Widow, All the Sinister Six, Ultimate Lizard, Ultimate Rhino, Scorpion, awesome looking Storm. Damn man, i'll be spendng lot of money this year.
    Gambit: What's up guys? Tell me, why are you such losers?

Toad: Because the X-Men are winners. It all balances out.

Gambit to Brotherhood
    X-Men Evolution
    Season Three Episode 34

So is Deadpool a chase? Saw somewhere that he was listed like that, or is the maskless version of Deadpool the chase? I was going to check him out in stores to see if I like him enough to get.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

He's either going to be a mini-chase, or have a variant head in the package. It's starting to seem like there could be variants of every figure. Which would almost make the chase situation worse, instead of better. Because while there will be more available chases. There will also be more chases to buy.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.