Page 23 of 175 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373123 ... LastLast
    Isn't there rumors of an Iron Fist movie?? If that happens there's a good chance we would get 'em. That would be pretty cool!

There are so many characters that would make just fantastic figures (regardless of how they pan out on paper). Imagine a cool Modok ML figure, or Cloak and Dagger. Sub par, but really nice character designs, very distinctive and unique. Quicksilver and the Scarlet Witch are due. Black Panther is very overdue (in terms of how well the character would lend itself to being made into a toy, that is). I guess we're getting Dr. Strange, Hawkeye, Vision and the Invisible Woman this year, are we not? Those are needed. Thanos is needed BAD, especially with the recent exposure in his own series (hot on the heels of the fairly-well-done "The End" limited series featuring him as well). Namor with only the green scalies on would be an easy variant. SOOOOOOOOO much good material to draw from!
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Reefer Shark
    Isn't there rumors of an Iron Fist movie?? If that happens there's a good chance we would get 'em. That would be pretty cool!
    Power Man and Iron Fist are Legends, baby! That alone means they're well overdue!

I would like to see the classic versions of these guys in plastic. Although, I could see the MAX comics version of Power Man being pretty cool. They could do him with a big, gold-toothed grin (even though he wasn't called Power Man in that series).

Thanos & Dr. Strange are my most wanted ML's at this point. Adam Warlock would be great as well...

Re: Upcoming Marvel Figures (Large List)

My most wanted are without a doubt Adam Warlock, Thanos w/ removable Infinity Gauntlet (that woudl fit on Adam as well), and Dr. Strange. I also hope they conitnue to have more Spider-Man villians in the Legends line.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"

Ah yes, the ever revolving Marvel Legends wishlist...

Now that we are getting Hawkeye, Vision, Invisible Woman, and Apocalypse, my top ten wish list goes a little like this

Black Panther. The man is mentioned on the back of the packaging for heaven's sake. Thats like adding insult to injury. JJ hit it when he said Panther would be so cool as a toy. All sleek and black with yellow eyes.

Dr. Strange. Another mentionee on the cardback. The Doc just seems like a forgone conclusion, so where is he?

Loki. There are only so many A list Marvel Villains. Magneto, Dr. Doom. and Red Skull are already out there ( I spit on the RedSkull and his chaser status). Loki seems to be the only old school uber villian left to be made.

Ultron. Not only is the dude like a major baddie, but he's a kickarse robot lookin dude who would be killer sweet as a Legend. Let's see a box set with Yellowjacket, AntMan (fullsize), Ultron, Wasp (full size),WonderMan, and a Translucent Vision variant. It'd be like a family thing...

Nightcrawler Zum Tueful!! BAMF!!! Guten Tag, Liebchen... Kurt's been the comic relief for the team since the 70s. Give him a cool articulated tail and a cutlass. My ever expanding X-Men team still looks empty without the fuzzy elf.

Kingpin. I was thinking Joe Fixit's body could be tweaked just a bit, pop on a new head, and viola. But even a brand new sculpt would be appropriate. This guy brings the pain to not one, not two, but THREE heroes (Spidey, DD, and Frank...although I think Frank actually brings him more pain than he does to Frank) so that alone affords him LEGEND status.

Mr Sinister. I have no idea where or what this X-villain has been up to since I quit reading in 95, but he was pretty mainstream back then, so a Legend figure would be pretty sweet.

Luke Cage Definitely not the yellow blouse and tiara version from the 70s, but I could use a Power Man figure to fill out my ranks.

Iron Fist How could you do Power Man and not do Iron Fist? For Shame...

Thanos. Honestly, you could deep six all the others on this list for the chance of producing a kickbutt Thanos figure. An Infinity Gauntlet accessory is a must. Thanos is the ONLY figure I would miss on next year's wave of figures.

Top 5 chick figures I'd like to see

Scarlet Witch. The only trouble would be deciding which of the 200+ costumes shes worn over the years to sculpt. You never see them tweaking Captain America's costume....

Psylocke. I liked the ninja outfit (well, who didn't? rrrooowl) but I wouldn't mind seeing the armored version from a few years previous. Either one would work.

Jessica Jones. Only the fact that it'd be just a chick in a leather jacket and blue jeans ( not very exciting) would prevent this sassy PI from getting Legend status.

Shadowcat. Ahhhh...Kitty, Kitty, Kitty. I love you. Be a Legend soon.

and the number 1 female Legend on my wish list?

Jubilee. They should actually just start a Jubilee Classics line, and have three Jubilee variants with different gimmicks and costumes, and one Jubilee villain, like a Reaver or maybe one of the M-Squad or something.

And when is Toyfare gonna offer an exclusive Legend? I would like a Namor in classic green skivvies, or a Captain America repainted as the original U.S.Agent garb. That would RULE.

Another cool idea would be a Toybiz Chase Apology Box Set with Giant Man, Red Skull, Maskless Wolvie, Red/Gold Iron Man, and a Doombot. If I saw that on the shelves, all would be forgiven.
    Last edited by Eternal Padawan; 03-25-2004 at 05:30 PM.
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Padawan
    Jubilee. They should actually just start a Jubilee Classics line, and have three Jubilee variants with different gimmicks and costumes, and one Jubilee villain, like a Reaver or maybe one of the M-Squad or something.
    Duuuuuude, that would be like so cool! The first wave could be Classic Jubilee (in the Robin costume with spiked hair), Jubilee in Pizza Boy Disguise, X-Men Uniform Jubilee, and Mandarin (with real orange blossom smell)!

Then X-Men Movie Jubilee, Generation X Uniform Jubilee, The Draco Costume Jubilee (mmrrrrowr!), and Reaver Dog!

That would be so cool, I'd forgive them for that joke of an Archangel figure.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Padawan

And when is Toyfare gonna offer an exclusive Legend? I would like a Namor in classic green skivvies, or a Captain America repainted as the original U.S.Agent garb. That would RULE.

I actually have been wondering this one for a while. I am surprised they have not had one yet, I am really curious why. I'd like to see either of those done. Any one else have any other suggestions?
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

I dont really know why I hadn't thought of Ultron = you're right, that would make a kick-arse ML! Actually all the characters on your list would make fantastic ML figures (except maybe Jessica Jones).

The only reason I haven't been clamoring for a Loki figure is because I'm actually pretty happy with the 6" Avengers version from a few years ago. He fit's in perfect w/ML. I scored one loose off ebay for $4!

I'm holding in my hand....(wipes away tear) Abomination. I like this figure...ALOT. The articulation is nuts (42 points!) and he looks alot like the comic book incarnation as well. The punching feature is a bit goofy, but overall, this figure is magic!!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"