Page 26 of 175 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829303676126 ... LastLast

Re: Upcoming Marvel Figures (Large List)

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketboy
    I saw the Blade figure the other day and is that a repack from the Blade toy series?
    Negatory, the figure's new. However the glaive, gun and sword are all from the first Blade movie figures as was talked about earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by -Durge-
    Whats happining with ICEMAN!!!!
    He's still gonna be released, but not until next year. Hopefully this will give them time to make him even better than originally possibly. They were already working on him some more to improve from what was shown at ToyFair, but this could make him extra cool now. (Pun not intended but I like it. )
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Yeah, I saw this news the other day too.

Great news IMO! This will give collectors a chance to catch up on those impossible to find previous chase figures. I've always wanted one of those maskless Wolvies, it has the best unmasked Wolvie head sculpt IMO. And I know that tons of people missed out on Goliath as well.....

This will address my previous complaint about how they've massively increased the number of figures produced per year. Thanks ToyBiz!

Now all they need to do is stop making chase figures altogether, and increase the number of bad guys = then this really would be the perfect toy line!

Ya know what they should do...is make halfer lines for variants and such.

Such as in the case of Series 6, it could be:

Series 6-
    Deadpool
    Cable (regular)
    Phoenix (regular)
    Wolvie
    Juggs
    Punisher

Series 6.5
    Cable (variant)
    Phoenix (variant)
    Unmasked Tiger stripe Wolvie (rerelease)
    Goliath

etc. etc. Just make a .5 halfer line for the variants and rereleased chase figures. That way stores can buy regular assortments and know if they'll be getting in chase figures or variants. To make the "chase" difference, the .5 assortments would just be made in less numbers than the regular series assortments.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."

Im really happy with the finallized list for the year. With the boxed sets coming, there will be tons of possible new additions to our collections. Let's hope Dark Phoenix and Phasing Vision are "Nick Fury hard to get" as opposed to "Red Skull hard to get".
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

So I guess that this means the Jubilee Classics line has been put on hold until the release of X3: Jubilation Day?

Nice to see, though, I can finally get the chase figures that didn't show up at KB clearances.

Quote Originally Posted by gambitguru
    the marvel legends figs are awsome and have great detail
    have favorite is gambit
    I agree! He's the second best action figure of all time from any line (and only beaten by the in-freakin'-credible 20th Anniversary Optimus Prime, which is nothing to scoff at).
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by jjreason
    Let's hope Dark Phoenix and Phasing Vision are "Nick Fury hard to get" as opposed to "Red Skull hard to get".
    Amen brother..... I second that!

Nick Fury is a chase figure?! He seems to be shipping in equal numbers to all the other figures around here. I thought Blade was the only chase figure in this series.

Good old Fury was shipped one per case. I think he lingers on the shelf due to lack of interest, so it seems like he's heavily shipped.

Blade wasn't in the initial shipments of wave 5, but I think showed up in larger numbers in later shipments. He's a popular character, so they fly off the shelf making it seem like a chase figure.

The real chase figure from wave 5 is the Red Skull..... it's ridiculously hard to get that sucker....

Yeah know whatcha mean, theres three Nick Fury's sitting on the shelves here and that's it for ML. It's pathetic... maybe if they had given him something more than just a basic pistol he would've been interesting.

I don't know, he was pretty interesting to me. He was the one I wanted most from the beginning. These kids today just don't know what "cool" is.