Page 28 of 175 FirstFirst ... 182425262728293031323878128 ... LastLast

Re: Upcoming Marvel Figures (Large List)

Quote Originally Posted by Reefer Shark
    Hulk classics wave one has showed up around here plenty of times (still haven't seen Abomination though), and so far I've only found Savage Hulk w/Banner from wave 2. I wish these were more common as they are great figures IMO.

I've only seen the poster book version of Blade so far..

-----

I found a Marvel Select Green Goblin the other day, and it is sweet. So nice that I didn't hesitate to fork over the ridiculously high retail price ($20). I really like the look of it, and ToyBiz has been boosting the articulation with the last few Marvel Select figures. I count 20 on Green Goblin! He, and the tied-up Spider Man accessory have a very good paint job.

His glider is awesome too. Judging from the pics in Toyfare, it looks much better than the one with the upcoming Marvel Legends Sinister Six box set (so does the figure IMO).

Here's a few pics:
    That Green Goblin looks awesome. Very nice. I still have yet to see Hulk CLassic stuff
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Found a Carnage tonight from the Spider-Man line. I passed on him because the paint (and hence entire figure) looked like crap. Too bad, as I think that Carnage is a good entry into the figure realm - better suited to plastic play than the comic page in my opinion.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

You know I have been wanting Carnage but just don't like the way he looks in pictures (have never seen one in person). I would like to see another one done a little better.

I've personally never liked how they've always done Carnage in toy form. It's always seemed to me like he should be completely smooth (like Venom) with red and black swirling on the surface of his skin. I don't recall ever having seen him drawn in the comics the way he always ends up sculpted in plastic. Just doesn't look right to me. Of course, I've never liked nor saw much use in the character anyway.

Rumors have it that Hulk Classics 3 has been announced. Rumors say it will include:

Classic Hulk
    Thunder Clap Hulk
    Warlord

Not sure if this is true because there have been 4 figures in the last 2 waves. We need a villian in there somewhere.

It's been so friggin' long since I've had any luck like this, but this evening at KB, for $5.99 I found (series IV) Goliath. Crazy thing is, this mall KB's right across from a new comic book store... can't believe they didn't snag this thing. So check those KBs, looks like a few cool things may be floating around and hitting the pegs still.

Quote Originally Posted by plasticfetish
    It's been so friggin' long since I've had any luck like this, but this evening at KB, for $5.99 I found (series IV) Goliath. Crazy thing is, this mall KB's right across from a new comic book store... can't believe they didn't snag this thing. So check those KBs, looks like a few cool things may be floating around and hitting the pegs still.
    Holy crap!!!

Congratulations PF, that's an awesome score!

I've been hitting the KB's for these lately too, so far I've only turned up the variant Hulk. My nephew found the trenchcoat Thing the other day. If I find a maskless Wolvie (not holding my breath), I'll crap my pants!

Great find, I have been checking, but nothing for me.

Yeah. I was really happy... and the best thing (for me anyway) was that the bubble was sort of scuffed up, so I opened it. If I had to pay $40 on ebay, I'd never have done it. The little Ant Man figure's so cool.

Now I'm kind of obsessed with my chances on finding another though... or a Red Skull maybe. (Oh man.) KB has the craziest stock thing going down now that they cleared out all of those stores.

Yeah i think the only reason I want it is for Ant-Man and Wasp. I wish my KB would stock up in some stuff.