Page 35 of 175 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738394585135 ... LastLast

Re: Upcoming Marvel Figures (Large List)

Nice find, Reefer Shark!! I'm incredibly jealous, but my Abomination figure will make me happy. I can't wait to find me one though.

Has anybody else seen this 30 inch "super poseable" spider-man 2 figure?!?! Holy jesus!!! I saw this thing today at work and nearly crapped my pants: it's HUGE!!! 30 points of articulation too. I was tempted to buy it, but what would i do with a 30'' spider-man???!?!?! Still fun to look at though.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Haven't seen a thirty inch - I own the eighteen inch figure, though. Probably what you meant anyway. We were actually just talking about that one.
    Last edited by RooJay; 06-18-2004 at 02:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RooJay
    haven't seena thirty inch - I own the eighteen inch figure, though. Probably what you meant anyway. We were actually just talking about that one.
    no, Roojay, i meant thirty inches. Don't believe me? Here is a pic of one that a guy has on e-bay. I passed and examined one at work today.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	spidey 30.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	15.5 KB 
ID:	8402  
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

WOAH, KEWL! I gotta have one! That one came out of nowhere - no Toy Fair pics or nuthin'! How big're these figures gonna get anyway? How much was he going for?

Looks less poseable than the 18 incher, though.

Yeah I saw that figure at Wal-Mart, it was right there on one of those side things after walking in with your basket. They didn't have any in the toy aisle for some reason... I think it's about $30 so a buck an inch. Wish it had more articulation..wouldn't need the amoutn the 18" has, as I doubt it could support it's weight in some poses. But at least articulated fingers..
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Quote Originally Posted by LTBasker
    I was thinking of an 18" Sentinel fitted with footpegs on parts of it's body. But those would be pretty sweet! They could release 6" versions of AntMan and the Wasp to release along side him.

We need a Marvel Giants line:
    18" Sentinel
    18" Goliath
    18" Galactus
    Taht would be awesome and I love the idea of packing a regular figure in that we would normally not get.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Updated pictures of Iceman and Storm. Iceman is looking much better. More like Bobby Drake and less like Professor X. The final version of Storm kicks butt, I wish the chase version was going to be her White/Grey outfit.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Iceman.JPG 
Views:	66 
Size:	27.0 KB 
ID:	8416   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Storm.JPG 
Views:	63 
Size:	34.0 KB 
ID:	8417  
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Wow, that Storm looks really cool! I wonder what the deal is with her cape, bendy plastic mabye?

JJB, is there going to be a Storm chase? Maybe the mohawk version, I suppose that would be pretty easy for ToyBiz. Just slap a new head on her.

The mohawk version is the rumored chase figure. But that depends if they decide to go with the idea to do interchangable heads of not.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I think that the Mohawk is confirmed. I still think Iceman looks awful. Apocalypse still is not working for me either. I wish Series 8 was coming out sooner, I really want Iceman and Man-Thing.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."