Page 41 of 175 FirstFirst ... 313738394041424344455191141 ... LastLast

Re: Upcoming Marvel Figures (Large List)

Well I found DeadPool, Juggernaut, Wolvies and Punishers at one Wal-Mart, but no Phoenix. I guess someone grabbed her and left DeadPool and Juggy behind. They were both on the bottom of a stack that looked like someone planned on buying. Maybe they skipped the rest and just took her?
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

I have managed to track down Juggernaut, Movie Puisher, Brown WOlverine, Cable, and Phoenix.

Still haven't found Deadpool or the Sinister Six boxset.

I did buy the Black costume Spider Man. It is pretty darn sweet.

Also, oddly enough, I finally got the Fantastic Four boxset tonight at Wally World, but when I got home, I noticed my Reed Richards is missing the 4 logo from his chest.

I guess I'll sell the error on E-Bay, and buy another one tomorrow. I want the damn 4!
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

Went to TRU today and saw a bunch of the Sinister 6 box set and Movie Punishers. That was it.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

This might've been posted, but somebody at LOTRG said this is the lineup for ML 9.

Nightcrawler
    -Deathlok
    -1st apprearance Grey Hulk
    -Dr. Strange
    -War Machine
    -Bullseye
    -Professor X

I hope this pans out as i would LOVE a Grey Hulk if he's different from the ML 1 figure. Would also LOVE a Nightcrawler, Bullseye and Prof x. C'mon Toybiz!

Also, incrediblehulk.com has a "petition" to get the probable Maestro figure from the canceled Hulk line released in the ML. though this'll probably happen anyway, still hope TB takes notice of the petition (they won't) and get it out sooner. cheers!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Found Juggernaut, New Punisher, Phoenix (green), Wolverine and Cable today. Damn, Juggernaut is one HUGE figure.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

I stumbled across 2 unopened cases of Marvel Legends VI at TRU yesterday. I picked up both Deadpool and Phoenix (one for me, one for a friend). Also found the Sinister 6 box set, and Black Costume Spidey, as well as Ultimate Rhino.

I love the Electro figure!
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute
    This might've been posted, but somebody at LOTRG said this is the lineup for ML 9.

Nightcrawler
    -Deathlok
    -1st apprearance Grey Hulk
    -Dr. Strange
    -War Machine
    -Bullseye
    -Professor X

I hope this pans out as i would LOVE a Grey Hulk if he's different from the ML 1 figure. Would also LOVE a Nightcrawler, Bullseye and Prof x. C'mon Toybiz!

Also, incrediblehulk.com has a "petition" to get the probable Maestro figure from the canceled Hulk line released in the ML. though this'll probably happen anyway, still hope TB takes notice of the petition (they won't) and get it out sooner. cheers!
    Yeah that seems to be the rumored line up. Not a bad one, no Wolverines I am hoping that Prof. X gets a hoverchair and not just a regular wheel chair. Also hoping that he is removable from the chair. I hope War Machine is pretty much a new sculpt and with removable face plate to reveal the guy underneath, i can't remember his name.

Deathlok is cool, and am really looking forward to it, and i hope this leads to more secondary characters like Sleep Walker, Dark Hawk, and especially Moon Knight.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Sounds like a pretty decent lineup. Only two x-characters this time, thats good. I could do without Prof X though, the two movie figures work just fine, and look great with all the other ML figures.

I agree with evenflow, hopefully they'll give him a hoverchair since we already have two different wheelchairs. Although knowing ToyBiz, it'll be a wheelchair with an imposible to find hoverchair variant.

Dr. Strange and Deathlok are the ones I'm looking forward to the most.

I bet there will be an "Astral Form" Dr Strange variant (either clear plastic, or white w/blue).

Dr. Strange is gonna be nice. Looked great at Comic-Con, but they didn't have any kind of variant version out -- an Astral clear plastic version would be really cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lando In My Pants
    I stumbled across 2 unopened cases of Marvel Legends VI at TRU yesterday.
    I never find cases of these sitting out -- and then at Wal-Mart yesterday they had 3 series V cases sitting out, opened and missing only one figure from one of the cases. Arrrg! Gee, I wonder what that was?
    Quote Originally Posted by jjreason
    Damn, Juggernaut is one HUGE figure.
    I found one at my local comic shop the other day (but passed on it because the paint was weird) and yeah, that thing's a monster. Gotta be one of, if not THE, heaviest one of these figures yet.
    plasticfetish.net

Yeah Juggernaut is huge. Almost too big. Is he supposed to be bigger than The Hulk and The Thing? If not then they should have made Hulk and Thing much larger, but oh well, he is one cool looking figure and he is heavy. I am still looking for Deadpool, Phoenix, Dark Phoenix, and Brown Variant Cable. I doubt I will find them here since scalpers suck. It looks like I will just have to get them off of ebay. Also does anyone know if they re-released the Wolverine Unmasked version with this set as an exclusive? I thought I saw one on ebay that said series six.
    "Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun."