Page 42 of 175 FirstFirst ... 323839404142434445465292142 ... LastLast

Re: Upcoming Marvel Figures (Large List)

From what I understand, the Xavier will be the yellow shiar hoverchair version. But I wouldn't rule out a regular wheelchair version as the variant. Here's a look at the preview poster for wave 9.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Marvel Legends.JPG 
Views:	65 
Size:	20.7 KB 
ID:	9085  
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Quote Originally Posted by SithDroid
    Also does anyone know if they re-released the Wolverine Unmasked version with this set as an exclusive? I thought I saw one on ebay that said series six.
    Yeah Unmasked Wolvie was released in ML6 as a chase but I'm not sure if it's been shipped to the US yet. They are going to do the same with Goliath in ML7.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Quote Originally Posted by evenflow
    Yeah that seems to be the rumored line up. Not a bad one, no Wolverines I am hoping that Prof. X gets a hoverchair and not just a regular wheel chair. Also hoping that he is removable from the chair. I hope War Machine is pretty much a new sculpt and with removable face plate to reveal the guy underneath, i can't remember his name.
    That'd be James Rhodes. I'd be upset if we didn't get to see him under the mask. Also, I do believe that one constitutes yet another version of Iron Man. He should be running just behind Wolvie by now for sheer number of variants - regular, original gold with pointy mask, stealth, silver centurion, the upcoming modern version and now War Machine! Yeesh!

Deathlok is cool, and am really looking forward to it, and i hope this leads to more secondary characters like Sleep Walker, Dark Hawk, and especially Moon Knight.
    I agree that it'd be cool to get guys like Sleepwalker and Darkhawk as well, but I don't really think they constitute Marvel Legends! I wouldn't call them secondary characters either - definitely third stringers all the way. Moon Knight on the other hand is a definite must! I doubt it'll be long before we get him.

I also don't think we really need a grey Hulk so soon at all. I mean, aren't there already enough Hulk figures still on the shelves? Wouldn't it be so much better if we got someone like...She-Hulk intead? Maybe even Warbird, or Loki, Ultron, Thanos, Scarlet Witch, or Quicksilver. How about even Black Bolt, Kang, Power Man and or Iron Fist, Hercules, Klaw, Captain Britain, Havok, Wonder Man, Mystique, the Leader, Adam Warlock, The Mandarin, Mysterio, Quasar, Super Skrull, or Yellow Jacket. I'd buy any one of these before I'd plunk down for another Hulk - not that I wouldn't want to see him made eventually anyway. And for goodness sake, how long do I have to wait to get a ML Captain Mar-Vell figure?!
    Last edited by RooJay; 09-06-2004 at 06:30 PM.

Mock not the Sleepwalker. Best Marvel character ever!!

"And this from the guy who says Hush is Jason?"

Ha! Beat you to it, RooJay.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I would have much rather gotten Adam Warlock and Thanos over Grey Hulk but what can you do. I still have faith.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter
    Mock not the Sleepwalker. Best Marvel character ever!!

"And this from the guy who says Hush is Jason?"

Ha! Beat you to it, RooJay.
    I'll have you know that I own and have enjoyed every single issue of Marvel's original Sleepwalker series. I ain't sayin' he ain't cool, all I'm sayin' is if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck...

Don't bring Howard the Duck into this!
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

There is an updated picture that shows the Premier Green Hulk.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Okay, well where? Did you mean to say "Grey" Hulk?

He means this bigger version of the poster.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v9...LegendsBig.jpg

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.