Page 44 of 175 FirstFirst ... 344041424344454647485494144 ... LastLast

Re: Upcoming Marvel Figures (Large List)

I swear to you folks that there's no need to worry about packing ratios and whether or not you'll be able to find the figures you want. Since the line began, ToyBiz has always short packed certain figures only to release them in quantity shortly after. Even the chase figures - Doombots, Giant Man, unmasked Wolvie, they've all come back in, if not massive quantities, then in much higher quantities than before. I have never been unable to find any ML figure I have actually wanted, and the only ones I've never felt I needed were the crappier chase figures. None of the regular figures have ever been so rare in the long run that they're impossible to find.

I never found a Goliath, Stealth Iron Man, Gold Iron Man, or Trenchcoat Thing at retail, had to pay "collector" prices for those ones.

I would still love to have a maskless wolvie too, but the cheapest I've seen that one go for was $45. Although he is apparently shipping in the ML6 cases so I suppose I still have a slight chance of getting one.

Well I have never found any chase figure at retail so i don't know what you guys are saying. I even worked at KB for a while and still never saw any. I wish Toy biz would at least evenly pack the cases for the regular figures.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Quote Originally Posted by RooJay
    I swear to you folks that there's no need to worry about packing ratios and whether or not you'll be able to find the figures you want.
    Even though I'm not really searching for them all that much, I have never seen any of the chases except for torn shirt Hulk. The thing is though, that if the pegs were able to be filled with ML6 and/or 7, it would make things easier. But around here, the pegs are filled to the end with Mr. Fantastic, Nick Fury, or Beast and Punisher. The Targets always look like they never even got a single ML5 figure stocked because of the pegwarmers.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Quote Originally Posted by LTBasker
    But around here, the pegs are filled to the end with Mr. Fantastic, Nick Fury, or Beast and Punisher. The Targets always look like they never even got a single ML5 figure stocked because of the pegwarmers.
    I have the same problem in my local stores. Luckily one of my Canadian friends has filled some of the holes in my collection for me.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now dont take this the wrong way but I think youve been holding out on us.

Joker: I dont keep count. Im going to kill everyone in this room.

Don't remember this being posted, but here is a link to the pic of the new Marvel mini-mates
    http://www.thepunisher.com/past_news...004/mini-1.jpg
    MARVEL MINIMATES SERIES 8 & 9
    A Diamond Select Release! DST and the inmates at Art Asylum bring forth two more waves of mini Marvel fun!

Marvel Minimates Series 8 will include the following two packs:
    Mr. Fantastic & Human Torch
    Wolverine & The Thing
    Invisible Woman & The Thing.
    (The Series 8 Specialty Market Exclusive chase set will be Clear Invisible Woman & The Thing!)

Marvel Minimates Series 9 will include:
    Blade & The Punisher
    Wolverine as Patch & Lady Deathstrik
    New X-Men Cyclops & Emma Frost.
    (The Series 9 Specialty Market Exclusive chase set will be Diamond Emma Frost & Cyclops)

In stores March 2005.
    Two-Pack $6.99Ea.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Question Re: Upcoming Marvel Figures (Large List)

I don't get it. I'm finding a ton of freshly stocked series 2 ML figs at Wal-Marts in the Atlanta area. I picked up a series 2 Hulk (?) with torn shirt. I thought Hulk was part of series 1 and that series 2 was Thing, Namor, Torch, and Doom. Am I missing somthing here?
    -`,,``,,``
    Who are you?
    Why are you?
    What do you want?

Quote Originally Posted by 12inch Lando
    I don't get it. I'm finding a ton of freshly stocked series 2 ML figs at Wal-Marts in the Atlanta area. I picked up a series 2 Hulk (?) with torn shirt. I thought Hulk was part of series 1 and that series 2 was Thing, Namor, Torch, and Doom. Am I missing somthing here?
    Hulk was in Series One, but the variant of Hulk with the ripped shirt was sent out in Series Two. I would try looking for the Dr. Doom Doombot Variant or the Thing Trenchcoat variant if I were you if you are finding series Two figures. Now if only my stupid TRU will get in series 7. I swear they don't have anything in stock ever anymore.
    "Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun."

Thanks Sithdroid. I didn't know about the Hulk variant and Toybiz certainlly doesn't show it on their website. In my opinion this varient is the better version. I really couldn't stand the original "Lurch" Hulk. My wife found the remnants of series seven (Weapon X Wolverine, Iron Man, and Ghost Rider) at a local TRU last week. All other TRUs have been cleaned out.
    -`,,``,,``
    Who are you?
    Why are you?
    What do you want?

Yeah the Toybiz website never shows the variants or the chase figures. The best place to find out that info is on a collector site. Someone usually knows that information.
    "Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun."