Page 47 of 175 FirstFirst ... 374344454647484950515797147 ... LastLast

Re: Upcoming Marvel Figures (Large List)

Are you kidding? I haven't even seen ML6 for a third time. Of course anywhere online that has a decent price is always sold out...

Good news though...Storm and Iceman are being packed at 2 per case in ratios currently shipping in Singapore. Though Doc Ock, Man-Thing and Black Widow are shortpacked. It's:
    3 Captain America
    2 Ironman
    2 Iceman
    2 Storm
    1 Doc Ock
    1 Black Widow
    1 Man-Thing

Ya know...if they'd keep it at 6 figures per line and the ratio at 2 per case, we'd be fine and dandy wouldn't we!
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Quote Originally Posted by RooJay
    My only concern is that Galactus won't be nearly as poseable as your standard ML figure. I think I'd find that rather frustrating.
    That's one of things I was afraid of along with the size issue. 16 inches is pretty big, but it's not Galactus big.

Anyone out there finding Hawkeye and/or Vision in decent quantities? I'm dying to get my hands on both.
    Nope.... only ML7 I've seen at regular retail has been tons of WeaponX Wolverine, and one Iron Man. Got lucky and scored Apocalypse for $10 at a comic shop though.

Hell, I'm still waiting to find Pheonix and Deadpool from ML6... I guess I got extremely lucky when I found a Juggernaut as I haven't seen him since.

Where's our Marvel Legends ToyBiz?

Quote Originally Posted by Reefer Shark
    That's one of things I was afraid of along with the size issue. 16 inches is pretty big, but it's not Galactus big.
    Would he have to be at least 10-12 feet to be in scale with the rest of the figures?
    Now that would be a figure!
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

LOL!

Yeah.... I guess so if your talking true scale. The old planet eater would actually probably be even bigger than that!

It's just that to me, a 16" Galactus would be about as underscaled as Hasbro's recently released Sandcrawler. Bah! Puny 'crawler.

LOL!

Yeah.... I guess so if your talking true scale.
    Heck, imagine trying to build it piece by piece!
    "I bought the series 88 Wolverine (Pajamas) and got the big toe of Galactus! Only 37 more pieces to go!"
    DOMINATE!

Actually, even though he's often shown as being much bigger in recent comics, Galactus is listed in most sources as normally being only 28 feet 9 inches though his height is variable. He actually appeared to be about that size in his first appearance. That makes the upcoming figure not really that far off in scale.

Where's our Marvel Legends ToyBiz?
    Though I kind of think it's been a fluke, I've been finding them at K-Mart of all places. I scored a Green Pheonix, the "brown" Cable, and a maskless Wolverine the other day. (Come to think of it, I got Phoenix at Wal*Mart.)

I've yet to see Vision or Hawkeye, but the others have been all over the place.
    plasticfetish.net

bigbadtoystore.com had Weapon X, Ghost Rider 2, and Iron Man 17 for $4.88 each. That's the only place I've seen any Series VII.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter
    bigbadtoystore.com had Weapon X, Ghost Rider 2, and Iron Man 17 for $4.88 each. That's the only place I've seen any Series VII.
    I've been seeing those quite a bit the last few weeks (but not at that price!).
    DOMINATE!

Actually, even though he's often shown as being much bigger in recent comics, Galactus is listed in most sources as normally being only 28 feet 9 inches though his height is variable. He actually appeared to be about that size in his first appearance. That makes the upcoming figure not really that far off in scale.
    Is that right? Huh, that's cool... I guess I'm going by his more recent appearances in the Thanos series (where he seems way taller that 28'). I've never read those old books where he first appeared myself.

I'll just be happy if I can get a complete set and actually be able to put him together.

Nice score there PF! I'm mighty jealous!